Chapter 8: Alone time

After that La'jar said that he gonna cook breakfast. I then watch La'jar getting his armor on and I can't help but to stare at his glory. Geez I'm already get turn on just by staring at him. I tried not to stare at his body to much but seeing him doing the simple thing is getting me wild up. "You're know if you keep staring at me. I'll will take you now." La'jar said with a playful tone. I instantly blush and look away. "Well I'll can't help it. You make me feel like this without even trying." 

"Oh like you are arouse?" I look at him surprise. "Wait how did you-"

"I can smell your arousal my love." la'jar says. "Us Yautja have superior sense of smell than humans do." I look at him with shock. Wow he's race are something else. He then put his mask on and walk towards me. "I'll be right back Holly." I nod to him, "Ok, just please come back safely." I know that he be alright but I can't but to worry. He's gaze soften and lean his head against mind and purred reassuringly. "I will, don't you worry." And with that he left the house. 

Jack and Nick climbed up to my shoulder and rub their little heads against my cheeks. I petted their little heads and headed back to my room. I  went inside the bathroom and look at the mirror. I look at my neck to see the mark the La'jar had mark me. "Wow, he mark me pretty good." I then walk out the bathroom and went to the back yard. I open the door and close it behind me. Jack and Nick climb  off my shoulders and started to play around the yard. I'll smile softly watching them playing around with each other. 

Some time went by and I was now playing with Jack and Nick with me running away from them and they were chasing me. I let them catch me and I dramatically fall. "Ahh your both got me!"  Both of them let out a roar in triumph. I laugh and get up from the ground. We went back inside and I heard the door open to reveal La'jar holding a large deer. "Wow, that is a big one." 

"Aren't you be resting?" La'jar said with an raise eyebrow. "I'm fine and I'm that sore after that hot bath." I went over to him and pull off his mask and put down on the table. I went up to my tippy toes and kiss his non-lips. He let out purred and kiss my lips hungerly. I moan into the kiss and wrap my around his neck. We're slowly kissing each other with love and passion about a good 10 minutes before I force myself to pull away. "Come on we need eat first before we ending up in bed again." La'jar nodded and started to cook the deer. 

[Time skip] 

We're finishing our food and now we are in my room again naked as he toy my body. "Mmmm...l-la'jar r-right there...oohh." 

"You like this, you like me playing with your clit?"

"Yes..aahh" 

La'jar went to my breast and begun to suck them. I'd tremble underneath him with my hands on his back. With a swift motion, he thrust into me causing me to cries out. He growl as he roughly thrust into me with inhuman speed. "Mmm La'jar!" I cries out. 'Growl' "Holly." He's keep hitting my g-spot until I felt a familiar feeling. "I-I'm cumming!"  La'jar groan and said. "Cum for me." He said with a demanded tone. My head throw back and cum on his cock. La'jar roar before cumming inside of me. He slowly pull out and hug me and I snuggle his chest. "Jeez how come you have so much energy?" I ask. "Your body isn't use of this but it will get use to it in the future."  I only nod and snuggle his chest more. "Meow!" I then heard jack cried and felt on my leg. I look over to see jack and Nick was on the bed and came between me and La'jar. I laugh and pet their little heads. "They'll gonna be strong once they grow up." He's smile and nodded to me. "Yes, however we need to train them of how to defend for themselves." Jack roar and started to play my hand. "Hey now. My hand is not a toy." I cooed. 

(This is what Jack look like)

Nick then lick La'jar hand and rub his head

Nick then lick La'jar hand and rub his head. La'jar gently pet Nick head a little bit. I smile softly as I look at my little family.