Chapter 15

I 'll ask Jessica if she can teach me make own clothing and can make my own weapons. Jessica instantly say yes and teaching me making my clothes and making some weapons. La'jar also teach me to speak his language and his culture. It didn't take me long for me to grasp it and I was speaking Yautja fluently. La'jar was impressed that I can speak Yautja so fast. 

About a few weeks ago La'jar got a message from a group of people that he know saying that they will come to this planet for stay for a while because they got into a sticky situation. La'jar told me that he bump into them while he was getting something and soon became friends. "Do they know about me or Veda?" I ask. He shake his head. "No, to be honest they are busy with their job for protecting the whole galaxy. We tried to keep in touch time after time." La'jar said. "Ah well when they land here. You guys need a lot catch up to do." I place my hand on his shoulder before heading towards the kitchen and staring to make dinner. 

[Next day]

 Veda reach up to me with her small arms and I gently hold her up out of her crib and grab the wrap carrier. I then gently put her in holding her delicate head as she making some giggle and gave me a teethless smile.

(If you guys don't what it is. Heres a picture of a wrap carrier looks like) 

La'jar and I walk out of the house with La'jar holding my waist pulling me closer to him

La'jar and I walk out of the house with La'jar holding my waist pulling me closer to him. "So where are they gonna land?" I ask him. "They gonna land where the other ships are." He said looking at a distant. I let out a hum. The walk was a calm silence but I notice he seem tense. "Hey are you alright?" He look at me with small smile. "Yes i'm fine love." I shake my head. "No you not. I can see that you seem tense." I said. "You can tell me what wrong. I'm here to listen." He was silence for while before slowly open his mouth. "It's been so long since I last saw them.  I'll never had any friends when I was a pup." La'jar said. "The other yautja's stay away from me because my unsual skin. It's was hard growing up but when I was became elite I met them at a food booth." He softly smile at the memories. "Although I was cold in the begining but slowly I started to open up to them." I grab his hand and squeeze it. "I happy that you started to open up to them." He gave a ghost smile. "Yeah, and never in my wildest dream that I will find a mate and started a family." La'jar gently rubs Veda head. "Funny, that is the extact same thing I was thinking." 

Once we got there I saw a group of six people. A big smile eppear on La'jar face. "It's been a long my friends!" La'jar voice boomed through the air. The group turn their heads and when they saw La'jar. They smile. "Hey if it isn't La'jar." I look over to see a.....racoon?? "I am Groot." Said a man that looks he made out of wood. "Groot said that he's happy to see you." A men with hazel brown hair with some facial hair walk towards to La'jar and shake his hand. "La'jar how are you been buddy?" The men ask while smiling. "I have been good my friend. I want you guys to meet my mate and daughter." La'jar then motion me to come over with his hand. I walk towards them and smile. His friends eye widen and look at me. "Hello, my name is Holly. I'm his mate." I say with a kind smile. "A mate!? When did you have a mate?!" The men ask. "About almost a year now." La'jar said. Then a lady who have green skin came up to me and ask if she can hold Veda. "Yes you can." I unwrap Veda and handed her to the women. Veda look at her with curiosity and reach her tiny hands towards her face. Veda let out a giggle. The woman look at Veda with a soft expression before handing her to me again. "What your name?" I ask the woman.  "Gamora." She said, "So who did you got our friend attention? From him. He hardly open up to people." I tell her the story of how we met and my little bit of my family. "...he then disown me and now here we are." 

La'jar said that we gonna go to our house. His friends then follow us towards our home. Veda is starting to fuss. I pull her out the carrier and headed her to La'jar. La'jar grab her and cradle her in his arms. Veda smile up to us causing us to chuckle. "I'll never thought that you will be a father bud." Star-Lord the brown hair men said. La'jar let out a deep chuckle. "Neither did I my friend but somehow found a perfect mate and have this beautiful pup in my arms." La'jar give me a smile and I smile in return and hold his hand while the other is holding veda. However the peaceful didn't last long when suddenly there a familiar golden portal appear in front of us. La'jar quickly stand in front of me and his friends quickly went into fight stances.  My eyes widen as some group of peoples step into the portal making the portal close behind them. "WHO ARE YOU. STACE YOUR BUSINESS!!" My husband growl at the people. But I quickly called out. "Wait La'jar I know them." I then walk towards the group and hug a man that was in front of them. 

"Hi, uncle strange."