Chapter 11: new friends

I slowly open my eyes and found myself in a unfamiliar room. Confused I slowly sat up and saw Nick and Jack sleeping soundly beside me. I softly smile and look around the room to see weapons and some skulls hanging on the wall. This must be La'jar's room. I had a feeling that we left earth after dad call me.

I look at my unborn pup as I gently rub my stomach feeling  few kicks causing me to let out a giggle. "Hey now my little princess, that tickles." I cooed, as I feeling another kick. I can't wait for you to come to the world little one. Your father is also excited to see you. Jack and Nick wake up and nuzzle their little heads against my stomach. Dad won't  be able see his first  grandchild but then again, he did said that I'm not longer his daughter so that his lost. I was still hurt at his words but tried not to think about it. I slowly got up and wobble my way towards the door. The door open and I head towards the control room there I find La'jar controlling the ship. I went behind him and lay my head on his shoulder. "You're awake." I nod to him and kiss his cheek. "So what are we gonna live now?" I asked. "I'd put a location on a planet that is almost similar to earth. I know some friends that have humans for mates and are living on that planet." I look at him surprise.

"Really?" He chuckle, "Yes, I'd already contact them and we will be there about few hours." I let a small smile feeling excited to meet them. 

-Time Skip-

We have reach the planet and I was feeling nervous. Meeting new people is little bit nerve wracking. La'jar reassure me that they are nice people. The ramp goes down and we exit the ship with Jack and Nick walking behind us. In front of us there were few yautjas and their mates beside them waiting for us. I look around to see it was familiar to earth except the sky have purple and blue color. "La'jar it's good to see you again." One of yautja's said. "Yeyinde, how's Jessica?" La'jar ask. "She's doing fine. Jessica was excited to meet your mate once she heard the news." He let out a chuckle. When suddenly I heard a loud pitch scream and next thing I knew a woman was in front of me holding my hands in hers. "OMG! Your Holly Stark, I'm such a big fan of yours. You look even pretty in real life!" I was taken aback but I kindly smile back. "Really? I'm flatter. What's is your name?" I kindly ask. "My name is Jessica. But may I asked why are you here?" I frown and Jessica saw it and quickly reply. "Sorry I'd have shouldn't have as-" I cut her off by shaking my head. "No, it's alright.  Well my 'dad' abandon me because a Liar name Lila Rossi." I said bitterly. Jessica and her mate instantly stiffen at the name. "Wait Lila Rossi. The one that always lies about her being connect to famous celebrities?" I  look her surprise. "You know her?" I look her. I saw her clenching her fist and had a distance rage in her eyes. "She made all my friends and family turn against me just because I was call out for her lies. She made my life a living hell. All of us women here encounter that Lila bitch and she made each one of us lives into a hell." Now I was stunned at this information. All of us encounter Lila and she made their lives a living hell just like mine. I saw the other woman's nod their head agreement. "Was this before or after you met your mate Jessica?" I asked. "Before including some others but some met their mate after." I let out a hum.

Jessica show me around the place and ask me when I will give birth. "About a week for now." I met the other woman and their mates. They shows us our house and the place was huge. Jack and Nick began explore around the house leaving me and La'jar. "This is a nice place." I look around in awe. "It is a nice isn't it." I look at him with a small smile and wrap my arms around him. Even though dad abandon me and broke his promise. I'll still have La'jar, Jack, Nick with me and our little pup coming into the world soon. And now beginning our new life here with new friends. What so probably go wrong?