Harry Potter

This is my first recommendation, and yes, i know most of you probrably already read it, but its my favorite book, so I wanna do a recommend on it. You can just skip if you have already read it!

Harry's mom and dad are dead, and now he lives with his aunt, his uncle, and his cousin. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon over favoritise Dudly too much, and Harry feel lonely and left out. The family dont really like him. But that all change the day Harry gets a letter, from a place called Hogwarts, and soon he finds out, that he isn't just a normal boy, and that his parents probrably didn't just die in a carcrash. And that the lightning scar on his forehead, isn't just a normal scar...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ clearly!!!!

Books in the Series: 7.

Recommended age; the first tree books is for everyone, but I think that the last 4 is for 9+

Author: JK Rowling

Size: all the books is a place about 200-500 pages, except no. 5, that is maybe 900 Pages.

If/when you're done reading: what's your Hogwarts House? Mine is Ravenclaw.

*if you're going to read the book, please buy it second-hand or use your local library, and think critical about the things you read in it. Both the author and the book has extremely transphobic and racist retoric, so please don't internalize these things while reading. If you easily internalize yourself harmful idealogies I recomend NOT reading this. I do not support the author, or her work, nor do I think you should give her any money.