Artemis Fowl

This is an amasing 12-book Series, but every book ends, Wich mean that you Can just read 1, or 6, or what ever you want. I readed 9, until now. But all through i Will recommend that you read Them in order. What i love so much about the story, is that we read from the bad guys View.

Artemis is a kid genius, but he isn't all clear. His dad dissapeared, and now it's Artemis job to keep his villian imperium up. And Artemis do his job. One day he finds a book, leading to the fairys World under the Ground. And no. It isn't small cute fairys with wings and pink dresses. It's police fairys, with guns, and Technology that we couldn't even think of up in our World. Artemis desside that he wanna try kidnap a fairy, but he don't now who he is messing with: Holly Short, a police officer, known for her greatness, but also that she is ready to break all rules, if Thats whats needed. Artemis is smart, but is he smart enough?

Its a bit complicated, and Can be hard to read, but Its amasing. It is so good, and Full of plot twistes. Maybe you Think you know whats happening next. You don't. Fantastik book by; Eion Colfor.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ (cause it's amasing!!!)

Books in the Series: 12

Recommended age: it Can be a little tecnincal, so i would say 10+, depending on who you are.

Size: 200-300 Pages.

Author: Eion Colfer.

If/when youre done reading: Who are youre favorite charecter? I like Holly, but Foaly is pretty funny to.