Amari and the nightbrothers

This story, is so amazhing, that it can't be described in words. After a long reading slump, I finally got back, whit this awesome story!

Amari and her mom lives alone together, in 'the wrong side of the city'. Amari's brother Quinton dissapeared, but everyone thinks it's just cause he got out in some bad things. That's what everyone thinks, when i black guy from 'Woods' dissapear. But Amari knows better. In her search for her brother, she stumble over a package, leading to a magical world. Soon Amari will have to train hard, to get into 'the Bureau', as her only chancen to know what happend to her brother. Not only does something make her different from start, but she also have to competetion, aigainst kids raised in the magical work. And nearly no one, is actually accepting her...

I laughed so hard, at so many places in this book, but i was also screaming at one point. The end is so mindblowing, and the story really makes you think. The only thing, I have left to say is... go get that book right now.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'd say 7+.

About 400 Pages. It's going to be a triology, but til now, only one book is puplished.

Author: B. B. Alston (can't belive that this is the authors debut roman!)

What would your, overnatural power be? Mine would be something whit singing/reading.