Chapter 1

Avery's POV

I was sitting in my room reading a book, when I heard Austin call out for me from down stairs

"Ave! Come down here! Jamie is here!" As soon as I heard him say that.

I ran down stairs, when I was at the last step, I saw my boyfriend standing beside Austin.

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso tightly.

I buried my face into his chest as he wrapped his hands around my shoulders and pulled me further to him.

I haven't seen him all week, he was visiting his grandmother.

"I missed you, Jamie." I whispered into his chest.

"I missed you, too, babe." He said into my hair.

"Okay, enough of that." Austin said sighing, pulling Jamie away.

"I didn't know you were coming today." I said looking into his brown eyes.

"I wanted to surprise you." He said smiling at me.

"It's an amazing surprise." I told him grinning.

Austin, Jamie and me went to sit down. I went to sit beside Austin but Jamie pulled me to sit beside him at the couch across from Austin's.

"Are you guys excited for tomorrow?" Jamie asked, looking at me, as Austin was scrolling through his phone.

"I am so nervous." I told him nervously.

Tomorrow we are starting junior year at a new school as we moved to another country this summer.

Austin stopped scrolling through his phone and looked at me intently.

"Don't worry, Ave. I am sure it would be fine." Austin said as Jamie rubbed my arm up and down as his hand was around me.

"What if no one liked me? Or even worse, hated me?!" I was getting so anxious.

"Ave, baby, you are going to be fine, no one will hate you, you are amazing, and even if you didn't have friends, which I am sure won't happen, me and Jamie would be there for you. We may even have the same classes together or at least some of them." Austin said softly, trying to reassure me.

"Yeah, babe. You know that we will be with you, so no need to worry." Jamie said looking down at me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I will come get you at 7:15 am, so be ready by then." Jamie told me.

I was about to answer but got cut off as Austin said, " Why would you do that, I can take her."

"I know that you can, but I want to." Jamie told him.

"Yeah, but that won't be necessary." I realized that Austin's mood was starting to change, as he leaned forward a little.

I was about to say something but when the door opened and daddy came in.

I stood up and went to him. I gave him a hug, "Hey, daddy."

"Hey, sweetheart, how was your day?" Daddy asked me.

"It was great, thanks." He smiled at me with that heartwarming smile that always made me happy.

"Hey, Austin. Hey, Jamie"

"Hey, dad."

"Hey, Mr. King."

I remembered the day, I told daddy that me and Jamie were dating.

He tried to talk me out of it but I convinced him, he made promise that if he did anything I didn't like, I should leave him.

He still to this day doesn't like him that much, he liked him much better when we were just friends.

Asher came in with Madeline. As soon as he saw me, he ran up to me quickly and wrapped his arms around my legs.

"Avy! I missed you!" I crouched down and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I picked him up and went to sit beside Jamie.

"I missed you, too, Ashy." Asher was on my lap and dad came and sat besides Austin as Madeline greeted us and then went upstairs.

"So, as I was saying, I am going to pick you up at 7:15 am tomorrow morning." Jamie said.

"And as I said that wouldn't be necessary!" Austin said, raising his voice a little with a scowl on his face.

"yeah, I don't think that would be necessary, Austin is already here and they are going to the same place, so you won't have to come pick Avery up." Daddy told Jamie. Jamie didn't want to protest as to not make dad not like him even more.

"Jamie, it's okay. I can go with Austin." I told him, not that I don't want him to take me but I wanted to prevent any upcoming arguments.

"Okay." He said sighing throwing his head back so it rested on the back of the couch.

Asher was still sitting on my lap playing with my hair quietly.

"I have to leave, now. But I will see you tomorrow." He said raising his head from the couch and stood up.

I tried to place Asher on the couch to stand up but he wouldn't let me, he wrapped his arms around my neck tightly, whining as he was sleepy beside the fact that he doesn't like Jamie, so when I leave him to go to Jamie he gets cranky.

"It will be just a few minutes, then I will come back." I told him, he let go reluctantly, and went to sit with Austin.

I stood up and went after Jamie.

"I will see you tomorrow." I told him, smiling. Looking up at his beautiful brown eyes.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him. He leaned down putting his lips on mine, kissing me softly.

"I will see you tomorrow."  He mumbled smiling, before opening the door and leaving.

I returned to the living room to see that daddy went upstairs. Austin was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone with Asher cuddled on his lap.

" What would you like for dinner?!" Madeline's voice came from the kitchen.

"Pasta!"

"Pasta, please!" I said at the same time as Austin.

Asher raised his hands for me to go sit beside him and Austin. I smiled and plopped at the couch beside them.

Austin wrapped his arms around my shoulder as he kept scrolling through his phone.

"Avy."

"Yes, Ashy."

"I love you." He said, looking at me with his cute eyes filled with love.

"I love you more, Ashy." I said grinning like an idiot as I hugged him.

He wrapped his tiny hands and wrapped it around my neck crawl over to come sit on my lap.

"I love you, too, Austy!" He told Austin.

"I love you, Asher." He said kissing his forehead.

°°°°°

Here is the first chapter!

Hope you liked it!

What do you think?

I know it's not edited, but I will edit it this week!

I know it's short but I promise it will get longer!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!

Love you guys!