chapter 7

Avery POV

BRRR... BRRRRR

Finally it was lunch, I grabbed my things and put them in my bag.

I walked through the crowded hallways, untill I reached the cafeteria.

I grabbed my lunch and went to our table, I came from behind Jamie and kissed him on the cheek and sat beside him.

"Hey, babe." He said smiling at me.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted kelsey, Tatiana, Ryan and Ryder, a lot of 'hey's were heard across the table except for Tatiana of course.

"Did you hear about the music competition?" Kelsey asked looking at us.

"Yeah, I want to enter, my voice is great as you could all tell. Here, let me sing you a song." Ryan said clearing his throat,
"Savage love
Did somebody, did somebody
Break your heart?
Lookin' like an angel
But your savage love
When you kiss me
I know you don't give two fucks
But I still want that

Your savage love
Your savage love-love-l-" He was about to continue but kelsey put her hand on his mouth shutting him up, stopping him from making our ears bleed more.

"It's nothing guys, return back to what you were doing." Kelsey said loudly looking at all the students as their heads were turned to us looking at Ryan as if he was crazy.

Ryan still tried to continue singing but his voice was muffled because of kelsey's hand.

I was trying so hard to stop myself from laughing but I couldn't anymore and laughed hard as they all did, even I saw Tatiana smile.

"What is the music competition?" I asked after I calmed down from all the laughing.

"It's a yearly competition for students to sing or play an instrument and whoever wins get to the next level were they compete with the winners of the other schools." Ryder explained.

"Do you sing or know how to play an instrument?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah, she can sing, she has a very beautiful voice and she can play a few instruments." Jamie said making me blush.

"That's amazing, are you going to sign in for the competition?" Kelsey asked.

"I don't know, but I will think about it."

°°°°°°°

BRRR... BRRRRR

Finally the final bell rang indicating that that it was time to go home.

As I was putting my stuff in the bag, someone called me.

"Hey, Avery." I looked behind me to see Grayson standing behind me with his bag looking at me with a smile on his face

"Hey, Grayson." I turned to him smiling.

"Are you free today?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"You could come over, so we could do the project and you can come with me." He told me.

"I will just tell Austin so he doesn't get worried."

"I will wait for you at the parking lot." He told me as he started to leave.

I got out my phone and sent a message to Austin telling him that I am going with Grayson and that I will come home later.

I grabbed my bag and went to my locker. my phone rang, I looked to see that it was Austin.

I answered and held the phone between my ear and my shoulder so it doesn't fall as I put what I didn't want in my locker and put in bag what I needed.

"Hey, Austy." I answered cheerfully.

"Hey, Avy. Do you need me to drive you there?" He asked me.

"No, thanks. I am going with Grayson."

"Are you comfortable going to his house? you can always tell him to come and do the project at ours if you aren't comfortable." He ranted, he always does that when he is worried.

"It's fine, and I feel comfortable around him." I said trying to reassure him.

"If you felt uncomfortable at any moment call me and I will come get you, okay?"

"Okay, I promise, and don't worry." I said, we said 'bye' and hung up as I closed my locker.

I walked in the busy hallways of the school until I reached the parking lot.

I looked around looking for Grayson. I finally found him, I walked over to him.

"You didn't take long." He said smirking.

"Yeah, I am pretty fast, ain't, I?" I said giggling a little.

"He-"

"What are you doing with Grayson?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked behind me to see Jamie with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey, Jam." I said hugging him but I didn't feel his arms around me, instead I felt him put his hand on my shoulder and pushing me back.

"I asked what are you doing with Grayson." He said a little harshly making me frown, he never talked to me that way.

"I am going with Grayson to do our project." I said lowly.

"Yeah, and you totally forgot that you have a boyfriend to ask."

I stood still not knowing what to say and I am not used to him talking to me this way, and he was never that harsh.

"I.." I tried to say anything but I didn't find anything to say.

"Calm down, man. She didn't do anything wrong and she doesn't have to take your permission to go wherever she wants! You can't control her." Grayson said defending me.

"This is between me and my girlfriend, it has nothing to do with you!" Jamie said raising his voice at Grayson with rage in his eyes.

I was about to get in between them to stop them from fighting more.

"This is not about-"

"You know what? Just do whatever you want." He said looking at us with disappointment in his eyes before he left not giving me a second glance.

I sighed looking down, upset, I don't know what I did wrong, I don't know why he reacted that way.

"Hey, you okay?" Grayson said putting his hand on my shoulder looking at me.

I nodded, silently.

He opened the door for me and let me in before hopping in the drivers seat.

°°°°°

I promise I will update more but it will be more short.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote, follow, share and comment!