chapter 14

Avery's POV

Warning⚠
Mention of almost rape

I gasped as I saw Jamie and Tatiana, they were both naked in the bed, he was on top of her as she moaned.

I can't believe it.

He is sleeping with her.

He is cheating on me.

They both looked at me as they heard me gasp.

Tatiana looked happy to see me.

Jamie's eyes widened as he saw me.

"It's not what you think it is!"  He said pulling away from her quickly and fumbled as he put on his boxer and pants.

My eyes got blurry from the tears and I felt them run down my cheeks.

I shook my head at him and turned around to run out of the room but he grabbed my hand pulling me to him.

I tried to get out of his grip but he was strong.

"Let go of me." I said and my voice cracked at the end.

Tatiana pulled the blanket to her body and looked at me with a smirk.

"It is exactly what it looks like. It is also not the first time." She said looking at me with what looked to be a happy look on her face.

"Shut up, Tatiana!" Jamie yelled and turned to me, "i didn't mean t-"

Before he could continue I pushed him and ran out of the room sobbing.

I was pulled into a room.

It was Jamie.

"Let go of me," I said crying more trying to break free from his hold on me as he pushed me against the wall.

"No! You have to listen to me! I didn't mean to, she seduced me and I couldn't resist." He said, trying to justify his actions.

"That's not-" I couldn't even complete the sentence.

"You won't even sleep with me, so you can't blame me, everytime I try to do something you stop me, but I won't stop this time." He said with a strange look in his eyes, monstrous look.

He started to tear my tank top as I screamed and tried to push him away.

He grabbed both of my hands and held them above my head and continued to tear at my clothes.

I tried to kick him where the sun doesn't shine but he had both of his legs between mine.

All I could do was scream hoping someone would hear me.

He kissed me roughly cutting my screams as his hands started to roam my body.

I was squirming, trying to get out of his hold.

As soon as his mouth left mine, I butt headed him.

I heard a crack followed by a scream.

"You whore!" He said as his hands left me as he put them on his face that had blood on it from his bleeding nose.

End of scene

I ran out of the room putting my hands around my body trying to cover it.

I looked behind me to see if was following me.

He wasn't there.

I ran into a hard chest, I look to see that it was Grayson.

"What's wrong?! What happened?!" He asked frantically.

"H-he tried to ra-rape me." I told him crying, breathing hard.

"Who did?!" He asked with dark look in his eyes, as he took me to a less crowded hallway.

"J-jamie." I said sobbing.

When he took a good look at me, he realized that my top was all torn.

He immediately took off the black sweatshirt that he changed into and helped me wear it.

He was wearing a shirt under so he wasn't shirtless.

It was so big on me but I was thankful because it covered me.

I was still crying so hard so he hugged me to him tightly as I cried.

"I s-saw him wi-with Tatiana, h-he was sle-sleeeping with her. He t-tried to explain b-but when I didn't let him, he-he tried to-to r-rape me and then c-called me a wh-whore when I hit him."

"I promise you, I won't let it go, I will make him regret it." He said, looking at me and then rubbed my forehead making me wince.

"It's bruised." He said looking worried.

"I w-want to call m-my dad." I told him still hiccupping.

Before he could say anything, my phone rang.

Grayson looked at me as if asking who it is.

"It's my dad."

I answered immediately but before I could say anything a strange voice spoke.

"Do you know the owner of this phone?"

"Yes, it's my dad's." I said confused, maybe he forgot it somewhere.

"I am sorry to say but your father has been in an accident and he is on his way to the hospital right now." As soon as he said that, the phone slipped from my hand and I would have fallen if it wasn't for Grayson's hold on me.

"Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" He asked.

"My dad he is in his way to the hospital,we need to go now, please." I said sobbing, why is this happening to me.

My boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend, then dad.

Why?!

"It's going to be okay." He said trying to comfort me.

Grayson POV

Avery was crying and sobbing, I don't know what I should do.

I was holding her, feeling that she would fall if I removed my hands.

I tried to walk with her, so we could reach my car, but she wasn't able to walk.

I picked her up bridal style and walked to my car, she wrapped her arms around my neck and continued crying.

I was still fuming because of what that bastard did to her.

I also felt so useless.

When I reached the car I put her down and opened the passengers door.

I helped her sit and did her seat belt, because her hand was shaking and she wasn't able to do it.

I got into the drivers seat and drove to the hospital and kept stealing glances at Avery, to make sure she was okay.

She had a bruise on her forehead and her eyes were red and swollen from all the crying.

When we reached the hospital.

I helped her get out of the car, I wrapped my arms around her waist so she could stand.

We walked to the hospital and we asked the receptionist for Darius king's room.

She told us, and we went there. We saw Asher and her mother, Madeline. They were both crying.

We were about to go to them when the doctor came out.

Avery ran to him and I followed her as Asher and her mother did the same.

"How is he, doctor?" Avery asked looking anxious.

"He is in a coma."

~~~~

Hope you liked the chapter

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.