chapter 13

Avery POV

"What about this one?" Kelsey asked me, raising her hand, showing me a blue short dress.

"It's so cu-" I was going to tell her that it was so cute but like the other times, Tatiana cut me.

"No, it won't look good on you." She said not even looking at me.

She took the dress from Kelsey and put it on her, "It looks so good. I will go try it on."

"I can't believe her! She is so frustrating!" Kelsey said angrily, glaring at Tatiana as she walked to the dressing room to try the dress on.

"I am really sorry about her, I didn't know she would show up." She apologized for the nth time.

"It's okay, I think I will just wear one of my dresses." I said laughing trying to make her less angry.

"No, we will get you a nice dress, whether she likes it or not!" She seethed, still angry at Tatiana.

Kelsey already bought her dress before Tatiana showed up.

Since she showed up, she has been making fun of me and each dress I look at or try on, she tells me that it looks bad on me.

I was so close to not going to the birthday at all, but Kelsey kept telling me that she didn't want to go alone.

Kelsey kept looking through the racks of clothes.

"Ain't I sexy?" Tatiana asked twirling around in the dress.

"N-"

"Yeah." I said cutting Kelsey.

"I'll buy it." She said walking to the cashier.

After she bought it we went to another shop.

"I really like this one, it's so cute." I said holding a white dress with flowers on it.

"Yeah, you should try it on." Kelsey said pushing me towards the dressing room.

"Are you sure you want to try this one out? I mean it will show how your boobs are so small." Tatiana said, faking sympathy.

"What's wrong with you today, Tatiana? Why are you trying to make her feel bad about herself, her body is amazing." Kelsey said, defending me.

What Tatiana said, hurt me, but I won't show her that her words hurt me.

"It's okay, I will just try another dress." I said, not wanting to cause anymore problems.

"No, you will go and try it on, and then we will buy it." Kelsey said, dragging me to the dressing room.

I tried it on and it fit perfectly, I really liked it.

I opened the door of the dressing room, and Kelsey and Tatiana were standing there.

"It looks so good on you, you should totally get it." Kelsey said excited.

"I don't think so." Tatiana said, and returned to texting someone.

"I like it, I'll get it." I said, I won't let her walk over me.

"Whatever." Tatiana said, walking away.

"Yess!" Kelsey said, jumping up and down, happy that I stood up for myself even if it was a little thing.

°°°°

I got home with my shopping bags, Teddy came running to me and kept liking me and jumping on me.

"Hey, Teddy. I missed you, too." I said putting down my bags and picking him up, he kept licking me.