Daydreams

Her eyes glisten. Her voice is silky. Damian. Damian. Damian. "Damian!!! I hope you heard the lesson." Oh, I fell asleep again. I can't get that blue headed girl out of my head.

"I didn't."

"Excuse me? What were you dreaming about that was so interesting?"

"N-Nothing."

"Ok, then. On to the molecular structure of bugs...." I zoned out once again. Then, the bell rang. I started to walk out and someone was behind me. I sped up so I would not have to talk.

"Hey, Dami! What were you dreaming about in class?"

"Kent, do not call me Dami again. And that is none of your business."

"Ok, Damian. Tell me about your dream or I will get it out of you." And I know he will.

"Fine, fine. Come to my house after school." This will be a great day.

After School

I ditched home and decided to go to Wayne Enterprises since I can get free food at the dining area. With Kent, I don't feel bad about ditching him. He's always nagging me. I sat down at a table for two near the entrance. I saw a girl walk in by herself. "Hi, I have a table reserved near the entrance under Dupain-Cheng?"

"Of course. Right this way," the waiter told her. Why are they approaching me? "Right here, dear."

"I'm sorry but someone is sitting here," she told the waiter. Her voice was smooth, like the girl in my dream. They look the same, too. Maybe my dream was supposed to be someone I meet in my future. Like right now.

"It's ok if you want to sit here with me. I don't mind." She nodded and proceeded to sit down.
It was quiet for a good thirty seconds until she spoke.

"Sorry I'm being quiet. It's just, you're Damian Wayne. You're the owner's son and I am at dinner with you. I'm just star struck."

"Oh, I do get that a lot. Sorry. I don't meet many people so I am very bad at socializing."

"Oh, no worries," she assured. "So, tell me a bit about yourself."

"Nah, you'll get bored within twenty seconds of me talking."

"Oh, come on! You have to be somewhat interesting." She chuckled while she talked. Cute.

"Well, I am the owner of this building's son, I have no friends- well Kent is but- anyway, and I still live with my parent."

"Parent? What about your dad?"

"I live with my dad. I don't live with my mom, though. They aren't together."

"I kinda figured. Do you wanna do something after this? Like, I don't know. I mean- I don't know. Coffee?"

"Why not now?" I feel nice. I feel like I could talk to this girl forever. It's like in my dreams. We talked for ages. I know a lot about her.

"Ok, can we go to your place? I have always wanted to see Wayne Manor. I dream about going there a lot. Did that sound creepy?" She giggled nervously.

"No, not at all. I'm sure my father won't mind."

"Not to be nosy, but don't you have brothers?"

"I do. They are all adopted, though. I am the only blood son of the group," I answered. "Here, get on my bike." She hopped on the back and I drove home. It was around six so the sun was about to go down. Maybe she will enjoy the sunset. And like that, we arrived at my house. "Here we are: Wayne Manor."

"This is beautiful! Way prettier than the catalogs." She is a big fan of this place. "My goodness! How rude of me! I never told you my name! I'm Marinette." Nah. No way. How do I tell her I know her from my dreams? If I do. I mean, they must be the same person. Same face. Same height. Same eyes and hair! It all adds up.

"By any chance are you a designer?" I know she isn't a full time designer but I wonder what she says.

"I am but only part time. How did you know that?"

"Lucky guess. Do you have any other jobs?"

"I do actually. I am a full time hypnotist."

"Oh, that's unique. What do you do as a hypnotist? I have never met one." By the time I said that, we were sitting in the living room.

"Well, I make people see their soulmates. It is really stupid. I should never have tried to make a career on it. I'm so lame." Wait, did she make me see her?

"What? No you aren't! From what I can tell, you are amazing and talented. Have you found your soulmate yet?" She shook her head.

"That's why I am doing this. I chose this as a career so I could find love. I need to find someone. My dad used to tell me stories about how he met my mother and that one day, I could find my soulmate, too. This just gives me hope."

"Can I see my soulmate? If you don't mind. I'm not trying to impose."
He
"No, no. Yeah, sure. It is my job, isn't it?" She touched my temples and blushed.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, it's just, your skin is very smooth."

"Well, that's a unique complement." She giggled lightly.

"Ok, I am going to make you see him or her." I felt energy through my head. "Do you see them? Tell me what they look like." It's her. There is no way it isn't. "If you can't see them, then they died and God is trying to find you another perfect match. If you do see them, you can see what they are doing right now." I see her rubbing a devilishly handsome guy's temples.

"I see them."

"What do they look like?"

"They have blue hair, bluebell eyes, and a small figure."

"What are they doing?"

"She is rubbing a guy's temples. The guy is very, very handsome." She immediately stopped.

"Are you serious?" I nodded. She hugged me. I don't hug often. This is weird. "I found you!!! Did you get my messages?"

"What messages?"

"I put stuff in your dreams while you slept."

"Wait, that was you? You put yourself in my head?"

"I did. Is that odd? Please tell me no." She scrunched her face. Adorable.

"It's not. That was the best thing you could have put in my head. I know so much about you and we just met."

"So, let me get to the point. I have planned this moment in my head so many times. Should we date immediately or wait and stay friends for a bit?"

"I say we take it slow because my brothers will probably get suspicious."

"Sounds great. Can I come over tomorrow?"

"Come whenever you want."

"Perfect! I can't believe this is finally happening!!!" She kissed my cheek. I started blushing really dark. "Oh, I'm soo sorry. Am I moving too fast?"

"No, you just caught me by surprise me is all."

"Oh well, ok. I will come by tomorrow to talk about our relationship. Ok? Bye!" And she left... I can't wait for tomorrow.