Patrol and Delay

That's life. That's what all the people say. You're riding high in April and shot down in May. mari. Mari. MARI. -knock- "Marinette!!" Robin shouted at the window. He has started to come ever since he moved here. I have already suspected his identity to be Damian Wayne. He just moved here too and he keeps to himself a lot. Damian that is.

"Easy, easy! I'm coming." I opened the side window for him.

"So, hey."

"Um, hi. Why are you here today? You said you weren't coming back for a few days?"

"Eh, I wanted to surprise you." I looked at him knowingly. "And I missed you."

"I thought that's what it was," I entertained.

"Hey, how are you doing with the move?"

"Pretty well. I haven't packed anything yet, though."

"What? You are moving to Adrien's house in 2 weeks and you didn't pack yet? Come on! He is your crush isn't he? You should be excited! Happy Marinette would be. I mean, you're getting an internship with THE Gabriel Agreste!!" He encouraged.

"I guess you're right. I just, I don't know. He has been a little bit ruder to me ever since I started talking to Damian. He just moved here." Maybe he will say it's him.

"Well then that means he likes you!"

"I don't know. Maybe I don't even like him anymore."

"Why would you say that?" We are both sitting on my chaise.

"It's just, he started dating Kagami and he doesn't hang out with me anymore."

"Who's Kagami?"

"She's one of my friends. She just moved to my school. You know, you sit next to her."

"Right Kagami. We have a project together."

"I knew it! You are Damian!"

"Crap, how did I mess that up?" He was really mad at himself. He kicked my wall and put a hole in it. He is really angry. "Ok, so now what? Now that you figured out who I am, what are you gonna do? Tell your reporter friend so she can expose it?"

"Oh my goodness, of course not! I would never do that! You should know me better. I couldn't do that to you! You are just so similar to him that it was too obvious for me."

"I'm sure everyone knows by now if you figured it out."

"Definitely not. I just have a knack for this kind of stuff. I already know Ladybug's identity. It was too easy for me to figure her's out."

"To make it up to me, why don't you tell me who she is?"

"Excuse me, you broke a hole in my wall because you got angry. If anything, you owe me."

"Fine, fine. I can help you pack."

"And?"

"And what? I'm already over!" I looked at him with my head down. "Ugh, I guess I could take you around Paris. If you want."

"Punishment fits the crime. I accept. When do we leave?"

"Right now. Let's go." We went on the terrace and he put me on his back. "Are you ready, Angel?"

"Just don't drop me." He nodded and then he grappled over to a building. "Stop!!" He couldn't hear me scream. "Robin, I am slipping!!" He still didn't stop. "Damian!! Stop right now!!" He slowed down and we stopped on top of the mayor's hotel. "Damian! You almost killed me!"

"I'm sorry. I was going too fast. But look at the view!"

"It's gorgeous but I almost died! Be more careful. I don't want to die yet."

"Ok, will you at least tell me Ladybug's first name?"

"Ugh, why not? It's Marinette." His mouth opened a bit. "You know, you are a lot sweeter when you are Robin. You threatened to kill one of my friends."

"Mari? You're Ladybug?" I nodded and bit my lip. "This is awesome! You know, this will make fighting so much easier. We should go on patrol actually."

"Wait, before we go. I have something for you."
I handed him the Robin Miraculous. "It has the power of Weather. It basically allows you to change the temperature, wind, and season around you. It sounds like a useless power but I have found it very useful." The miraculous was a gold chain that had a letter on it that is custom to the holder. "When you are Damian, the chain will have a D on it. When you are Robin, it will have an R on it. You get it?"

"Yeah, that's great! Thanks Mari!" He put on the chain and out came his kwami.

"Sup. My name is Aress. I'm am the Robin Kwami," He stated unenthusiastically.

"Look, Damian! He is your spirit animal," I laughed.

"Do you know how the whole superhero thing works or are you just starting."

"I've been a superhero for over 3 years. I think I can manage the basics. Aress, Fly South!" He shouted and transformed. His suit was a little different than me and Chat Noir's. His looked just like his old suit but a bit different. Almost like he chose exactly what he wanted it to look like. "This is adequate. I enjoy the spandex that isn't tight to my skin."

"How did you chose the form of your costume?"

"I didn't. It did this on its own. So, let's go on patrol."

"Right, Tikki Spots On!" We jumped through the rooftops until we got to the Eiffel Tower. His weapons are two batons. They have grapples on the inside of them that shoot out.

"Ok, patrol begins."

"We have to wait for Chat first."

"Oh right, he is still here. You know, he doesn't help much. We don't need him. You take self defense, I am trained in other ways. He is nothing compared to us. Can't we just go without him?"

"Robin, no. We have to wait for him. Stop trying to talk me into leaving him. And remember, you have to help me pack later. I can make you do other stuff on top of that if you want." After I said that, Chat showed up.

"Sure, why not. I'm free anyway. So, tomorrow I come over to your house and we can start getting stuff done. Sound good?"

"Nice suit, Robin. Does what sound good?" Chat Noir asked.

"Oh, I was just asking Ladybug when she's free," he lied.

"No, you guys made plans. Are you going to be out of superhero form?"

"Why would we walk around Paris in our suits as we ran errands? We are going to be detransformed."

"Do you guys know each other's identities? Ladybug, you yourself said that you didn't want to reveal our identities to each other because Hawkmoth would find us and use our minds against us." We are definitely in a pickle now.

"Look, let's just go on patrol. I don't want to talk about this."

"Well, we are going to. I want to know the truth."

"Chat, you are hurting me. Let go of my arms." He has me pinned against one of the bars of the Eiffel Tower.

"Chat Noir, she said let go," Damian was sticking up for me. "You asked for it." He did a front handspring on the beam and grabbed Chats neck. Show off. He then through him off the tower and he almost died. He caught himself at the bottom with his baton. "You ok, Mari?"

"I'm just fine. I could have handled it. You're such a show off."

"So, patrol then?"

"Definitely..."