Chapter 4

Together we were doing well. We had nearly enough whiteboard markers for us both, a guitar each and four calculators between us. That night we all grabbed guitars, except Gee who couldn't play. But damn, could he sing. We tried different songs out, but mainly stuck to Blink 182 and at one point Gee started singing Girlfriend in a coma by the Smiths, which he was amazing at.

It was all going really well, but then we heard something. Someone. Outside the door. Panicking I towed Ryan into the closet and Gee and Frank quickly followed. Ryan had to sit on my knee so we would all fit. That got awkward.

If I'm honest, I'm bisexual. The thing is, to me, everyone has a percentage. Some people are 60% girls and 40% boys. Some are the opposite. There are even some people who are 90% one and only 10% the other gender. But it depends. I'm probably 75% girls.

But Ryan sitting on my lap? That was different. He started to squirm after a few minutes,

"Mind not giving me a lap dance, Ry?" I cockily questioned,

"Not my fault you're all bony." He complained. That reminds me, biology, we need a bone from a biology lab.

When the people had gone, we crept out and head off.

"The biology classrooms are just up ahead." I whispered, "How you feeling Frank?"

"'M alright, baby." He smirked. I sighed and entered the classroom. The Skeleton had been taken but I know where they keep the animal skulls.

I walked to the back closet and find a phone and calculator while there, handing one to Ryan and one to Frank. I leaned down to the drawer with the skulls, pulling Ryan with me,

"Uh Bren, I like you and all, but is it necessary for you to pull my face into your ass?" He asked. Whoops. I blush crimson, releasing my hand and letting him stand upright.

I like Ryan, he's funny, and cool. Pretty too.

Shit. I did not just think that.

I find the skulls and suppress that thought, handing out the skulls and grabbing some more markers from a shelf.

We stalk out of the closet and head into the main corridor. I had a goal in mind, getting there will be tricky though. Pulling Ryan along with Gee hot on our heels, I head for the jack pot.

"Brendon," Frank warns, "please tell me you're not going to try to get to the principals office." I smirk at him,

"Brendon! That's a suicide mission!!!" Frank squeals. Literally squeals. Like a ten year old girl.

"I know it is. But its how we're gunna win." And with that, I drag Ryan up more stairs, leaving Gee and Frank behind.

So much for partners.

This chapter is dedicated to my new found Irish friends x

Sorry its been so long since an update guys xx

Ive been reading THROAM