Chapter 7

Fuck it hurts. There are so many of them.

Ryan and I out badly outnumbered, about five to one. Why are all these idiots teamed up, fuck.

Ryan buries his elbow in some short Jocks stomach and knees someone else balls.

I approach the situation by bashing everyone's faces off each other.

"You're not winning this year, bitch." Someone says, yanking my hair. Ryan ends that with a swift kick to the shins and an elbow to the back of the head.

Kids not a bad fighter.

I pull him closer to the case, where only two trophies remain.

Ryan gets punched in the gut, and he doubled over in pain. In rage, I grab the attacker and punch him three times in the face. I realise it's Frank.

Motherfucker.

I slam Frank to the floor and stand on his neck, before releasing him.

"Traitor." I spit as he lies on the floor. Gee is kneeling beside him, so I kick him the the face, hearing the crunch of his nose under my converse.

I pull Ryan as close to the case as we can and there are only four attackers left coming after us. Two come at us together and Ryan and I use our joined hands to punch them both in the face, quickly kneeing them in the crotch.

Ryan gets caught up in his last attacker as I smash mines' head into the trophy case, freeing one f the trophies, which I tuck into my bag as I turn to Ryan.

I turn to watch Ryan getting knocked over, pulling me with him, and someone deliver a swift kick to Ryan's face.

Unconscious, Ryan stats perfectly still. Pulling him to sit up, I dart to my feet, seeing a boy infront of us.

The name Zach floats into my head but I can't be sure.

"Urie. You're done." He says. Smirking, I shake my head.

"No honey. You're done." I kick him hard in the nuts and throw Ryan over my shoulder and run the fuck out of there.

Shit.

After running a few corridors, I slow as we approach the music room. For a skinny guy, he ways a fuck ton.

I have him over my shoulder, fire man style, and I can't tell if he's okay yet. I just hope he is.

Moving to our closet, I set him inside and ignore the blood gushing from my multiple facial wounds.

Ryan isn't conscious, but he doesn't have much blood except for some glass in his hand and a bloody nose.

I take one of our last water bottles and put it over his head, waking him.

"Fuck..." He mutters in his semi conscious state - his eyes aren't open.

Peering out, he slowly relaxes and allows his eyes to peek at me. I smile.

"I was worried about you, Ry." I say, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. He smiles softly at me.

"It's okay now. Did you get the trophy?" Mutters the boy now restring in my lap.

"I did, Ryan. We got it." Happiness floods my voice as I press a kiss to his forehead.

"Sleep for now, Ry. In the morning, we're winners."

((I'm just going to keep updating until this is finished))