Chapter 3

"Oh fuck! Frank? Dude are you okay?" Someone yelled from the other side of the desk. Ryan looked horrified. So was I. I pushed a single finger against my lips to signify staying quiet.

The guy in the room continued to try to wake up his partner (at least, that's what it seemed like).

I started to move closer to the edge of the desk. Peeking round the corner I saw two boys. One I recognised. I presume he was the Frank so pegged him as Frank Iero. The other went to Ryan's school and I didn't know.

Frank was lying on the desk covered in what may well have been blood. His red haired companion was also covered but I was unsure if it was his or Frank's. Sticking my head out further caused me to pull the cuff, and therefore Ryan, who fell on top of me.

Well there goes the whole 'silent' approach,

"Oh shit." The red haired guy said. Wait. He was scared? Well that wasn't too bad then. I stood up, dragging Ryan with me. The boy looked nervous but couldn't move. I smiled,

"You okay?"

"He's really hurt. Please don't do anymore damage to either of us." The red head begged, I just smiled, stepping closer with Ryan,

"You don't hurt us, we don't hurt you." I bluffed. No way were Ryan and I ever going to be good in a fight. The red head nodded. Ryan spoke up about then,

"You're Gerard Way right?"

"Call me Gee. This is-"

"Frank." I finished. I stepped up to the desk with Ryan. He was in bad shape. Frank had a large gash across his forehead, a bloodied nose, black eye and what was a deep cut on his cheek. I winced at the sight.

Gee was pretty bad too, bloody nose and black eye. Not as bad as Frank.

"Medical room. Now." I said, slinging one of Frank's arms round my shoulders. Gee grabbed the other and Ryan took all the packs.

"Okay. So we'll take back roots, I know where we're going. Just stay quiet. Don't drop Frank. And do NOT approach anyone." I concluded. The two nodded and we set off for the medical room.

The aftermath of the fight left bloodied glass and a broken banister on the stairs we descended. I tried not to look at the sight, instead focussing on Frank and our root to re medical room.

After we had got there, I found the key, locked the door and closed all blinds.

No risks.

I held a torch out for Ryan who simply took it and held it over Frank as I assessed his injuries. I hated the sight,

"Can I do it?" Ryan asked, I nodded, switching places. Ryan carefully wet a towel with warm water and cleaned his nose and eye. He took some antiseptic wipes and cleaned his wounds before putting sterile strips and a band aid over the one of his forehead and spray on plaster on the one on his cheek.

He looked pretty good.

Ryan cleaned Gerard's nose and wiped Frank's blood from his hands, cleaning his eye while he was at it. Now came my job.

I filled a basin with ice water from the tap and walked over to Frank. I smiled, tipping it over his head.

His eyes shot open, as did his mouth. Ryan clamped his hand over it before he could make noise.

"We're helping you, dipshit. Now, stay quiet, calm, and don't dare make a noise." I explained. Frank nodded and Ryan removed his hand,

"Brendon Urie, you are such a dick head." He said, a smirk on his face,

"Coming from the asshat who managed to get into a fight on night one." I chucked back. Frank was a junior but always good fun and has been here last year as well.

Gee smiled at his now conscious partner,

"You idiot, Frankie. You nearly got us both killed. You owe these two a thank you." Gee said with his drawling accent. Frank simply laughed lightly.

When he felt better, I grabbed all the pain killers, handing a few to Frank and Gee. I looked them over.

"If you two can be sensible for the next few days, I'm not against teaming up for a while." I said, after silently communicating with Ryan. The two nodded.

"Sounds good." Gee confirmed.

"Alright then. Partners until noon of the last day." I replied, each of us shaking hands.

This could only make it easier.

Right?