Chapter 6

"Fuck... Ryan's kissing me.... What in hell do I do?!"
Was generally running through my head as I freak out, because Ryan is kissing me!

Just as I'm about to kiss back, he pulls away.

"Shit. I am so, so, so sorry. I have no idea what I was thinking, that was so stupid I'm an idiot, please can we-" he spits out each word straight after the other, not taking a breath.

"Ryan?" He looks up at me with what looks like tears in his eyes, "Shut up." I say, pressing my lips to his.

As his mouth slowly opens at the soft press of my tongue, the make out session becomes hotter - until he presses onto my side.

My ribs.

"Fuck." Gasping, I pull away.

"Oh God, are you okay? Did I hurt you? I am so sorry. God freaking damn it." Ryan swears, panicking and fluttering about, trying to check my condition.

"I'm fine. Just a bit sore." I said, pulling him gently against me. We had managed to get most of the things we needed from the principals office. He usually put important things in there so people would fight over the office.

What a sick bastard, right?

After we sat there a while Ryan gives me some water and a little food, patting my lower back in comfort. He is such a sweetheart.

God I'm lucky we were both late.

A few hours after I had eaten the sun started to rise in the window, tomorrow is our last day. And we need to get a move on.

We hadn't seen Frank or Gee since they left us the night before, but I hope they're both okay.

Groping Ryan's hand, I tug him up.

"Come on, we have to get the last few things."

We have everything, well, nearly.

The last few items: a cigarette, a ring, a football trophy.

We can do this.

I voice my thoughts as I drag Ryan out of the music room, remembering to lock our closet, as soon as we were both out of it.

Racing down the corridor, Ryan and I head for the sports hall. This is going to be tough. On the way, we stop by Mr Mulholland's room. He's the only teacher who smokes, let's hope he left some supplies here.

Scouring his desk for cigarettes, I come up empty.

"Shit!" Comes my aggravated shriek. Ryan smiles softly, pressing a hesitant kiss to my cheek.

"Got one." He says, I hadn't noticed, but as he leant in to kiss me, he'd also leant over and retrieved a cigarette from the pocket of the jacket hanging on the classroom door.

Smart bastard.

I smile, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. I'm addicted to his lips. Like people get addicted to cocaine, or to nicotine. He's intoxicating.

I pull him with me, pressing the cigarette into my pocket and heading for our next objective.

Ring.

I have no idea where to get this, I mean, none of the teachers would leave a ring here... Unless.

The craft room.

The kids in craft club have been making jewellery, as far as I know, and maybe...

Walking Ryan over to the craft room, he links our fingers together, he's so sweet.

Slowly, we open the door to the craft room.

It's liked with hundreds of pieces of costume jewellery. Jackpot motherfuckers.

There's one bag of rings, so I take them all, placing them into Ryan's pack. While we're in there I take a minute to rest, my ribs still sore from the fight last night.

"You're beautiful, you know?" Ryan said softly, carding my hair with his calloused fingers.

"I'm nothing compared to you." I whisper, pressing my lips to his in a soft embrace.

Getting up, we leave and head for our final destination. The sports hall.

I push my way through the first set of doors, preparing for the fight I know is coming.

"Ryan, this time I'm not going to be able to help you. This place is going to be filled with people who have teamed up. And their all going to want to slaughter us. So just keep in mind. Use elbows, knees and feet. Check with me before using your cuffed hand. Keep you face protected and your vital organs if shit goes bad. And talk to me. This could get messy." Ryan is muttering with nerves and for the first time, doesn't look scared.

"We're gunna do this." He says calmly, a grin morphing his features.

"Fuck yeah."

The doors are pushed open.

Hell is released.

((It's been so long since I updated but yeah y'know... Sorry sorry sorry... I love you... Don't hate me... I'm going to finish this))