◺ the ride ◹

"[Namee]! Hurry up! We gotta get to the airport!" Junko yelled as she slipped on her cheetah print coat. She stood by the door, yellow purse in hand, red sunglasses on her face. She was getting a bit impatient, bored, even.

"Ahhh! Coming Junko!" I yelled. I threw my jacket on and ran to the door. My outfit wasn't the best, since my wardrobe wasn't as extensive as my sister's. I looked slightly up at her and she grinned, opening the door and walking out.

I sighed a little and followed her.

Life isn't too bad as the sister of Junko Enoshima, the Super High School Level Fashion Diva. We have a nice home now, a steady supply of food. The money she makes is great, but it gets a little lonely at times.

That's why I was ecstatic when she said Mukuro was coming home.

We got into the car, the driver seemed honored to drive THE Junko Enoshima around. She just gave him a wide smile and told him to take us to the airport. Once he started driving, her smile faded as she looked at me.

Truth be told, she hates me. I'm what she calls, "filled with hope", someone she's desperate to break. She says she hasn't killed me yet, because no one would be filled with despair at my untimely passing. Which... isn't true.

I know Mukuro loves me.

I hope.

I've got no talent, I'm not even considered part of the Despair Sisters. Junko could care less. However, she keeps up the facade that she cares, for some reason. Building my hope up until I crash into despair, I assume.

Maybe she'll like me then.

Maybe she won't.

"[Name]! We gotta improve that wardrobe, honey!" Junko said, taking her white handbag out of her purse and putting it on the seat.

"Uhm.. I think my wardrobe is fine. But as the Super High School Level Fashion Diva, I guess you know what you're talking about..." I said, eyeing the handbag for a moment before looking out the window. Junko pulled out her phone and started to browse some fashion sites.

"Junko?"

"Yah?"

"Why are we taking a car when you have a limo?" I asked, turning my gaze from the window over to her. However, her face was right up close to mine. I only flinched slightly, as I was just beginning to get used to this.

"You'll see why." Her accent disappeared, but a big grin was plastered on her face. I backed up into the corner, and just nodded.

We remained silent until the car pulled up to the airport. I got out of the car and thanked the driver. I heard Junko's thanks in particular. She left her white bag in the car and put on her sunglasses as she got out. "Thank you SO much. And keep the change, buddy."

"Wow. Must be my lucky day." The driver said as the door shut and he drove off. Junko simply smirked.

"Aw. You jinxed it." And just as she said that, off in the distance, I heard an explosion ring through the air. Some people screamed and I flinched, latching onto Junko's arm. I heard her chuckle again and hold onto my waist.

"Alright! Hold onto your butts, people, 'cause Junko Enoshima is ready for her epic entrance!" I heard her say, and I felt her moving. I looked up to see that she took off her sunglasses.

She looked down at me, and a smile graced her lips.