◺ the lie ◹

I was gonna wait to continue this until I'm not overwhelmed by school work, but this comment is making me change my mind :>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mukuro left me behind with Junko.

The lights were still flashing.

He was still staring.

Why did he have to stare?

"What is your name."

His voice sent chills down my spine. I looked back at the exit. Maybe, maybe I could make a break for it. 

"Don't try to run." I looked back and he was right in front of me. I almost screamed, stumbling back out the door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me steady on my feet. His grip was firm, but gentle.

"W-What do you want from me?" I asked, I was shaking at this point. He let go after a couple more minutes.

"Company."

"Company?" I repeated, almost confused. 

"Down here, it is boring." He said, closing his red eyes. "The tests they have me do are simple, and the silence is unbearable." He continued, grabbing my arm again and moving me so he's in between me and the door. "I was hoping you could make things more interesting." He stated calmly. 

I had no response. I didn't know what to say... what am I supposed to say?

I heard footsteps rushing down the hallway. I looked past him. I saw scientists, men in suits, security guards, oh god. What am I supposed to do?!

They all slowed down at the sight of Kamukura still being there. However, he didn't turn around. He stayed looking at me. 

"What is the meaning of this? How did you get in here?!" A suited man asked. I was trying to find an answer, but I didn't have to. 

"I brought her here." Kamukura said for me. I looked up at him, but he paid no attention to me. 

There were murmurs among the men. Talk of how impressive that was, how he broke out of this cell, kidnapped a girl and brought her back here. Their discussion was kind of sickening...

"What's your name?" One of the men asked. 

"U-Uh, [Name] Enoshima." I stuttered out. 

"Tomorrow, you will be terminated from the Reserve Course. You are to stay here and accompany Kamukura for a few... social tests." He continued before walking out of the room. 

"W-Wait, what? B-But I've been working so hard! Please-" Everyone was out of the room and the door was shut before I could finish. I finally looked back at Kamukura. 

He had the same blank face. It made me a little bit frustrated... now I have to stay here with him. Well. Until Junko and Mukuro come to save me. 

But who knows when that will be.

Before I knew it, I was crying. Even though he didn't seem phased at all, I was still bawling my eyes out as I sat down against a wall...