Chapter 9

Disclaimer. I do not own anything from Naruto. I own the plot and if you want to build off my story please contact me first. Thank you. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________

They gathered with everyone on time except, of course, Kakashi. The genin quickly bombarded Haruchi.

"Haruchi, you didn't tell us you were going to be on this mission with us!"

"Yeah," Haruchi laughed, "I wanted it to be a surprise. Don't worry, I won't step in, unless you need me to."

The team nodded. While they were confident in their abilities, it was always nice to be reassured. 

Kakashi arrived just a couple minutes late. Haruchi was glad that while Kakashi would be hours late to training, he knew missions mattered. They headed off.

Soon after they started walking, Kakashi began to question Haruchi. He couldn't stand not knowing about the man.

"So, you've been out on a mission these last few days, right? I mean, the kids talked about you and I wanted to find you. But I couldn't find you anywhere. I'm not a stalker, but I am pretty good at tracking people."

This rambling caused Haruchi to chuckle. 

"Well?"

Haruchi just smirked and stayed silent to Kakashi's frustration. As they continued walking, the Jounin spotted the puddle of water that contained the Demon brothers. Even without Kakashi's subtle signing, Haruchi knew what he wanted to do.

Suddenly there was chains wrapping around him and Kakashi making it seem as though they were ripped to shreds as they watched, hidden in the trees. 

The genin's eyes widened but they had no time to wonder what had happened to their senseis. Sakura quickly dropped back to protect the client as she was best at defense out of them. Each boy engaged their own opponent in combat. 

Sasuke sent his fireball at his enemy while Naruto used clones to throw a barrage of kunai. They were pushing back their enemies until the brothers used a team attack.  Their weapons and chains shot towards the two genin.

And then all of a sudden one of the demon brothers found themselves on the ground with a foot standing on them, while the other brother was being held by his ankle above the ground. Haruchi stood off to the side snickering at the sight. 

"Tch. What a showoff."

The red head agreed with his furry friend. Heck, Kakashi was even reading his stupid book at the same time! He quickly went over to the children while Kakashi interrogated the brothers. Sasuke and Naruto were a bit scratched up from fighting which Haruchi quickly healed up using medical ninjutsu. Sakura was fascinated by his movements.

"Sakura, I understand you're quite good with both close combat and defense."

Sakura blushed but nodded saying, "Well ever since I talked to you I worked on my strength a whole lot."

"I can teach you a little bit of medical ninjutsu but I only know some." 

Team 7 was shocked. It meant a lot for Haruchi to offer so much. 

"Y-yes. Thank you so much. I'd like that!"

"Yes, now I've learned from the Demon Brothers that they're after Tazuna. Tazuna, care to explain why?"

After he gave the same sap story they headed off with Haruchi teaching Sakura a few medical jutsus and strength enhancement. She wasn't close to her old level but definitely a force to be reckoned with as a genin.