Chapter 7

Disclaimer. I do not own anything from Naruto. I own the plot and if you want to build off my story please contact me first. Thank you. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________

Kakashi glanced at his students. The pinkette and blonde smiled up at him, while Sasuke just looked away. This is not at all what he heard about the three children. Also, how were they not surprised at his lateness? They had just finished introductions. Sakura didn't seem like as much of a fangirl as he had thought she was. Naruto was more serious and determined. Sasuke didn't seem as gloomy or reserved as he used to be. And all three children had mentioned some guy named Haruchi.

What had happened? Now, this team had potential. He could now see them succeeding where his own team had failed. Was it cause of this mysterious figure? Damn it! He probably should've arrived to the jounin meeting on time. 

"Alright, now that we've gotten introductions out of the way, come to training ground 7 tomorrow at 8AM. Don't be late. Oh, and before I forget, don't eat breakfast otherwise you'll puke."

With that, the copy-cat ninja poofed away to the Hokage's tower for some answers.

____________________________________

A few minutes after the silver-haired ninja and three children had left, snicker finally exploded out of a certain mysterious red-head in a nearby tree. He had returned from a meeting with the Sandaime just in time to hear the introductions and see his old sensei's reaction. Haruchi had long-been used to Kakashi's expressions and throughout the introductions he had to stifle his laughs at his old sensei's baffled and suspicious face. 

Haruchi grinned as he thought back on the meeting with the Hokage. He was to be sent on a mission late tomorrow morning. The Kages were going to have a meeting and he, along with a few other Anbu and Jounin were chosen to accompany Hiruzen. Shikaku was supposed to be there, which meant he had to outsmart the hokage's advisor.

"Kit. Perhaps we should inform Shikaku about our situation. It would be good to have the smartest jounin by our side."

"Yeah, I was wondering about that. Anyways I know more than Shikaku after learning from Shikamaru."

During the war, Haruchi had picked up on all sort of knowledge from learning from the father son duo. Before each of their deaths, Haruchi had managed to learn each of their ways of thinking. Both had become advisors to him.

"Since Kami's power was able to heal minds, we could probably use it to show memories to people."

"Yeah, we can ask to meet with him and the hokage today."

"Oh isn't that purple-haired Yuugao woman supposed to be on this trip? I know you had grown closer to her over time."

He was right. Haruchi now considered Yuugao a close friend after fighting alongside her. With Kurama mentioning her, Haruchi's mind drifted and he recalled her boyfriend that had died during the chunin exams. Perhaps he could cure his disease, as Haruchi had learned the cure from Sakura when she had developed it. He would make sure Hayate survived and Yuugao was happier this time. 

Haruchi smirked. Well he had to kill time anyways since Kakashi would be in the hokage tower. He'd have to avoid the copy cat a bit more to mess with him. With that Haruchi headed home to write up the cure. 

___________________________________________

"So I'll just hand this over to the hospital after this meeting."

"Actually, old-man, could you send it over now? I'd rather stop their suffering now."

Haruchi watched as the Third Hokage nodded and rolled the scroll that held the cure in it. He made a few hand signs and soon a summon was on its way to the hospital with the cure. Hiruzen trusted the head of the hospital to cure Hayate quickly.