~1~

Hii~ welcome to the first chapter of, "I  just wanted to hold your hand"

It's night time in the story btw

Felix's POV

After Chan was released from hospital, a lot of things changed. He was obviously a lot weaker, I started slipping into baby space, I have to go to take Chan to physical therapy so he can strengthen his bones and muscles again.

Just a lot of stuff that kind of piles onto itself which makes me stressed. It's not because of Chan, not at all, but I just haven't been doing the best lately.

"Channie, you need to be careful while walking. You can't just be running around the house." Chan pouts but slows down his walking speed.

"Lixie I know I'll be okay as long as you're here with me." I sigh but hug him either way.

"It's weird being here. You being all mature and independent is so different from your old self." I look up at him with my chin resting on his chest.

"Is it a bad thing?" I ask and he immediately shakes his head no.

"It's a weirdly good thing. I like knowing you're able to take care of yourself." I smile and peck his lips.

"Thank you. Now where are you going that makes you be in such a hurry?" Chan shrugs and kisses me softly for a few seconds.

"Just didn't feel like sitting or laying around." I chuckle and cup his cheeks.

"The (physical) therapist said you can start doing light workouts in a few days if nothing goes wrong. Just wait a little longer." Chan sighs but nods and rests his head against mine.

"I missed you so much Channie..." I whisper and a few tears run down my face.

"I missed you too lixie. I love you so much." I let a quiet sob slip past my lips as Chan lifts my head to look at him.

"Lixie, if you're feeling stressed you know you can go little. I'm strong enough to carry you." I shake my head making Chan frown.

I haven't told him that I go into baby space more often then little space and I don't want to slip that far accidentally.

"Why not baby?" I try to get out of his hold but he holds on tighter.

"I can't..." I whisper and he gently lifts me up.

"Channie no. I could hurt your back." Chan carries me to our room and sits me on our bed.

"Felix I'm not that weak and why can't you slip? You obviously need it honeybun." I whine and try not to slip.

"I don't wanna be in baby space." I whisper but Chan could hear me.

"Baby space?" I nod and he sits nexts to me.

"It's just a deeper little space. Instead of being 4 or 5 I'm like 1 or 2." He nods and lays down on the bed and pulls me down onto his chest.

"I bet you'll still be my precious baby." Chan says knowing I go little when he says that.

"Channie no..." I rub my face in his chest and he rubs my back gently.

"Go little for daddy, baby. I'm missed you so much!" I snuggle closer to him and I visibly relax letting Chan know I went little.

"Good boy, you're always the best for me aren't you?" I nod and giggle.

Chan sits up against the wall making me sit in his lap and he plays with my hands while telling me how good I am making me giggle.

I eventually get tired and I yawn making Chan coo. I reach towards the drawer beside the bed to grab the pacifier on top of it before Chan stops me causing me to whine and slip just a little further.

He makes me lay on his chest before grabbing my paci and as soon as it's in my mouth I make myself comfortable before falling asleep.

Chan's POV

He's such a cutie! I just want to squish his chubby cheeks and play with his hair but I don't want to wake him up.

Speaking of chubby cheeks, Felix has gained quite a bit of weight over the past year. I'm so proud of him, my beautiful little baby.

I turn on the tv and gently rub Felix's back. I didn't want to watch him too long because I feel creepy doing so.

I feel him shifting on my chest until he's curled up into a small ball and he's hugging my arm. I chuckle and kiss his head.

My beautiful baby...I think I'll start calling him that from now on.