~2~

Chan's POV

"Dada!" I jerk awake when I hear Felix yell out while crying.

"Baby? Where are you?" I get out of bed and follow the sounds of Felix crying.

"Dada! Owie!" Felix says as soon as he sees me.

"Baby how'd you get in here?" I say as I see him sitting on the floor in the closet with his hand stuck under a suitcase.

"Dada...owie." He says while crying and I lift the suitcase up to see his small hand red and slightly bruised.

"Oh baby, it's okay. Dada will make it feel better okay?" He nods and I go treat his bruising hand.

"Baby, how'd you get in the closet?" He only looks up at me and start gurgling happily.

I sigh but smile afterwards, I can't get mad at my beautiful baby boy.

"Are you hungry lixie? Do you want some food?" He reaches up and grabs my hands.

I reach down and pick him up before carrying him to the kitchen. I noticed a few baby bottles the first day I came here but decided not to say anything about it. I assume they're for when he's a baby.

I make a bottle as quickly as possible and I sit on the couch so I can feed Felix more comfortably.

As he sucks the liquid into his mouth, I coo at how adorable he is.

As soon as he's done I place the bottle on the coffee table and make him face my on my lap.

"Do you need to be burped baby?" He only stares up at me with his big, pretty, doe eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes." I throw a soft towel over my shoulder and I rest his head on top of it because I don't know if he throws up like a baby or not.

I pat his back with just a little pressure a few times making him let out a tiny burp. I do this a few times before laying him down on the couch gently.

He did not like that.

Felix started to cry while also reaching out for me and I sigh before throwing the towel down and picking him up again.

I hold him gently to my chest while bouncing him lightly to try to calm him down. After a few minutes he lays his head on my chest while looking up at me and I boop our noses together gently making him giggle.

"My beautiful baby~" Felix gurgles happily and just continues to stare at me.

"What is it baby? Do you need me to do something else?" I really wish I didn't practically force Felix into baby space so I could ask him what all I need to do...but he's just so adorable!

"Dada!" Felix yells out suddenly making me jump.

"Yes baby?" He giggles and hugs me.

"Nightnight."

"Night night? Are you sleepy baby?" Felix giggles again and nods very quickly.

"Okay okay baby, no need to hurt yourself." I chuckle and carry him to our room to lay him down.

"Uffie!" I look confused before seeing what he's pointing at.

"You want your roo stuffie?" He nods excitedly and I bring the kangaroo stuffed animal to him.

I tuck him in and place a kiss on his head before seeing he's already feel asleep. I couldn't help myself so I took a picture of him and I set it as my home screen immediately.

"You are the cutest baby ever." I whisper to myself while looking at Felix.

I sigh and get off the bed to go back to the living room. I didn't want Felix to wake up and see me staring at him because that just seems creepy.

I sit on the couch and I open my phone to see a missed call from jeongin so I call him back.

Chan Jeongin

Hey Innie, what's up?

Hi Channie, um, Binnie is sickie and I no know what to do.

Are you little Innie?

Mhm.

Okay Innie, is anyone else there?

No Channie.

Okay, does Binnie have a fever? Or is he throwing up? What kind of sick is he?

His body really hot. It feels like fire!

Okay Innie, go and get him a cold and damp wash cloth and put it on his forehead. Then cover his body with the blanket. Me and Felix will be over there as soon as he wakes up okay?

Okay Channie, thank you!

You're welcome!

I hang up and go and check on Felix.

"Lixie? You awake hun?" I heard the ruffle of bedsheets and I see a blond batch of messy hair pop up out from the blanket.

"Channie~" I sigh.

I know that voice all too well.

"Lixie, we can't do that right now." He sits up with a pout.

"Why not? You used to do me when I asked you to."

"Firstly, you were just little not even an hour ago. Secondly, changbin is sick and Innie was little and alone with him." Felix makes grabby hands at me and I sigh again.

"Pleaseeee Channie? I haven't done anything to myself or with anyone else in over a year." Felix tried again.

"If you're good when we're at binnie and innie's house then we can have sex. But if you're bad then we're not having sex for another 3 weeks." Felix whines but nods anyways and I smile.

"Good boy." I go to the bathroom to take a shower but Felix follows me in there.

"Can we at least shower together?" I nod and we both get naked before stepping in the warm shower water.

Felix leans back onto my chest and I hug him from behind.

"We need to get cleaned up Lixie." I state and Felix sighs.

"Fineee. But you really promise that if I'm good we'll have sex?" I nod and kiss his head.

"I try not to break any of my promises." He nods and turns his head to kiss my shoulder.

"I love you." He rubs my arms and turns around in my hold.

"I love you too. So so much." Felix smiles and pecks my lips.

"Let's get clean so I can feel my daddy inside me quicker." I sigh with a smile and push him off gently.

"Clean yourself." He giggles and starts cleaning himself just like me.

I really love that brat.