~5~

When Felix gets home Chan is asleep on the couch curled up like a baby making Felix giggle to himself.

"Channieee get up sleepyhead..." Felix tries to wake him up but he's dead to the world.

Felix pouts as he tries shaking him but Chan still won't wake up.

"Channie I got hurt at work!" Chan flinches in his sleep but doesn't wake up fully.

Felix sighs dramatically as he puts his stuff away and goes into the kitchen to make himself some food.

"Channie shouldn't be asleep right now, he won't be able to fall asleep at night if he sleeps all day." Felix mumbles to himself while looking at his man sleeping on the comfortable couch.

Felix sighs once again and debates whether or not he should make something for Chan too. He decides to make him a simple sandwich and he puts it in the fridge for when Chan wakes up.

Felix of course writes a sweet note and puts it on the table in front of Chan so he'll see it when he wakes up.

"I need to go out somewhere...maybe sungie will go with me to the club like we used to." Felix continues talking to himself as he walks into his and Chan's shared room.

"Hm maybe he won't. He's been busy with Minho lately and I need to take care of Channie." Felix nods as he answers himself and he decides he looks crazy even if no one else can see him so he grabs his laptop to watch something while waiting for Chan to wake up.

After awhile Felix got bored.

He would usually be in little space by now but he wants to be big when Chan wakes up before going little because his memory gets a little fuzzy.

"Maybe I should get a puppy...why do I keep talking to myself? Anyways, a puppy or maybe a kitten...yeah I want a kitty cat." Felix smiles while thinking of a fluffy kitten running around the house with him when he's little.

Or big he could run around with a cat right now.

"Channie! Can we get a kitty?" Felix runs into the living room yelling trying to wake Chan up.

"Hm...?" Chan mumbles something incoherent while Felix shakes him awake.

"Channieeeee, Channie can we get a kitty cat?" Felix asks again and Chan sighs as he sits up.

"I'm sorry baby I'm too tired to talk about this right now...let's talk about it later." Chan almost falls over as he tries not to fall asleep sitting up.

"Okay channie...why are you so sleepy?" Chan shrugs and hugs Felix tightly.

"Just don't feel like doing anything...besides sleep." Felix giggles lightly making Chan smile despite how tired he obviously was.

"Come sleep on the bed silly, no need to sleep on the couch when we have to most comfortable bed in the world!" Felix giggles more as he slips slightly into little space.

"You're right baby, let's go to our room and I'll sleep while you be a good baby hm." Felix agrees and they both go to their bedroom, Chan not having the chance to read the letter Felix wrote about food.

"Rest well channie! We can talk about the kitty cat tomorrow!" Chan chuckles and kisses Felix's head before laying down and getting comfortable.

"Of course baby, don't do anything dangerous when I'm asleep." When Felix promises he won't do anything dangerous, Chan goes back to sleep pretty quickly and Felix goes to his toys to play.

"He'll definitely let us get a kitty cat llama!"