~3~

If only I didn't get distracted by every possible thing this chapter would've been up quicker 🥲

also sorry it's boring I've apparently forgotten how to write or even do anything at all for that matter

"I want a kissy."

"Not yet."

"Pleaseeee Channieeee"

"Felix, I said not yet."

"But...I want a kiss."

I sigh frustratedly as Felix keeps shaking my arm while I'm driving.

"Lee Felix. If you don't stop then I'm not giving you sex OR a kiss for the rest of the year." Felix gasps and removes his hands from my arms before curling up in his seat.

I sigh.

"Felix, I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you upset." I say softly but Felix doesn't move.

"Lixie? I'm sorry, please talk to me." I say kind of desperate since he won't answer me.

Felix doesn't respond and just stays still. I sigh once again before gently grabbing his thigh.

"Daddy's sorry he snapped at you baby. Will you forgive daddy?" I feel Felix squirm around a bit before peeking at me.

"Only if daddy give me lots of cuddles and kisses after fun time." He says with a small pout and I chuckle before nodding.

"Alright baby, it's a deal." I say and focus back on the road.

We arrive at the house and Jeongin runs up to us.

"Will Binnie be okay? He isn't looking good." Jeongin asks and he sounds like he's not in littlespace anymore.

"If his fever has gotten worst then I'll take him to the hospital but if it's gotten better then we'll just take care of him until he gets fully better." Jeongin nods and Felix jumps on my back so I can carry him into the house.

"You were complaining about how I shouldn't be walking around too much but here you are jumping on me." I tease Felix as I grab his thighs to hold him up.

"Because you're all better now! See, you're carrying me!" Little Felix practically screams and I have to shush him so he doesn't disturb anyone.

"Okay baby, how about you stay here and play with innie for awhile while I go and check on Binnie?" Felix nods and kisses my cheek before hopping down and running over to Jeongin.

I sigh and go into changbin's room to see him with a stupid smile on his face.

"You look fine to me." I shake my head as Changbin sits up.

"I tried to tell innie that but he insisted I was about to die so I told him to call you." I chuckle and sit next to him.

"How do you feel? I know it's been awhile since you've gotten out of the hospital but we haven't had much time to hang out." Changbin says a little loud because of the littles playing outside of the room.

"I feel surprisingly fine. I mean other than my baby growing up into a bigger baby life hasn't changed all that much." I chuckle while Changbin pats my shoulder.

"You're a strong man so I'm not surprised you got back on your feet within a few days basically." I ruffle his hair making him yell at me.

"Well innie was right about one thing, you are a little warm. You should rest and stop overworking yourself for a day or two so you don't get sick." Changbin nods and I stand up to leave the room.

"It was great seeing you and innie! Hopefully we can start making plans with everyone and start hanging out as a big group again!" I smile and hug Changbin as he nods at my suggestion.

"We should, I'll see you both soon. I'm glad we could see each other." I nod and pat him on the head before leaving the room and surprising Felix by picking him up.

"Come on baby let's go home. Innie your daddy is okay but he needs to be able to rest for a little bit." Innie nods while Felix clings onto me.

"Bye bye innie!" Felix shouts.

"Bye byeeee!" Innie yells back while I wave at him.

"Are you ready to get your reward at home lixie?" Felix gasps and looks at me with wide, happy eyes.

"Yes! Kisses and cuddles and- and fun time and playtime and..." Felix continues on all the way to the car and when he finishes saying another one I kiss him to make him stop.

"Yes baby we'll do all those things eventually. Kisses and cuddles will be first until you're a big boy again." Felix squeals happily as I buckle him up in his seat.

"Thank you! I love you daddy!" I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

"I love you more baby, now let's go and play with your stuffies at home!" Felix giggles and squirms around happily as I drive back home.

"Daddy, have you seen wolfie? I can't find him!" I look over to see Felix pouting.

"Last I saw him he was on the bed." Felix's pout deepens and I try to stop myself from smiling.

"But he wasn't there daddy! What will I do without wolfie?!" Felix starts to panic so I pick him up and kiss his cheeks.

"We'll find him baby. Don't worry okay? Daddy doesn't like when you're upset." Felix continues pouting but he isn't as panicky as he was before.

"Let's go look for him!" I carry Felix around the house looking for his favorite stuffed animal until we finally found it. 

On the bed.

"I told you I saw it here baby!" I lay him on the bed to tickle his sides making him laugh and scream.

"D-Daddy! Daddy s-stop it t-tickles!" Felix laughs and I stop tickling him.

"I love you baby." I kiss his cheek and he blushes.

"I love you daddy!" He gives a sloppy kiss the my cheek making me smile bigger than ever.

"Do you want to cuddle and watch a movie or do you want to play?" Felix sits up and thinks for awhile before smiling.

"Cuddle and movie!" Felix crawls to the top of the bed and grabs the remote to look for a movie.

I lay sit next to him and pull him to lay on my chest while he puts on a movie.

"Is this your favorite movie baby?" Felix shakes his head and looks up at me.

"It's my 13th favorite movie but I know you haven't seen it yet so I want to watch it with you!" I sigh and pull him into a bear hug.

"You need to stop being so precious. It's going to kill me one day." I joke and Felix hugs me back tightly.

"Don't die, I still have to show you my favorite outfits!" I gasp and was about to say something but he hears music play and squeals as he squeezes my torso in a tight hug.

"Lixie-?"

"Shhhhhhh! Movie's on!" Felix laughs at me as I pout.

"Watch the movie with me daddy, it's funny!" I nod and kiss his head before finally watching the movie.

"Tomorrow we'll have fun time if you aren't little okay?" Felix nods and we cuddle together, Felix turning into a little ball in my arms as we watch the movie together.