~4~

3rd POV
The next morning, Felix woke up to an alarm. Felix groggily sits up and turns his alarm off before rubbing his eyes.

Chan is still sound asleep despite the loud noise of the alarm and Felix smiles as he strokes Chan's hair.

Felix stands from the bed and goes to the bathroom to do his morning routine and then he gets ready for work. As he gets ready, Chan wakes up and sits in the bed.

"Baby?" Chan asks sleepily and Felix comes back into the room.

"Hey Channie, I need to go to work soon." Chan pouts but continues letting Felix work on getting dressed.

"Why so early? Aren't you supposed to go to work at 8:30? It's 6:39." Chan catches Felix's hand as he walks by and pulls him down onto the bed.

"I need to go in early so I can get there before my boss. Remember I told you he has a crush on me but is too afraid to say something about it so it's awkward." Chan frowns but kisses Felix on the head and nuzzles his cheek.

"Just don't let him affect your performance at work." Felix nods and hugs Chan tightly before getting out of bed again and going towards the kitchen.

"I'll make you some breakfast before I leave. Don't overwork yourself you're still building up stamina." Chan chuckles and nods as Felix glared at him.

"I'm serious."

"I know I know, have fun at work baby." Chan lays back down and Felix goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After Felix leaves for work, Chan decides to actually get out of bed and not be lazy.

He goes to the makeshift gym in the basement of the house to workout and try to gain his strength back. Felix will be gone for a few hours so Chan thinks of a plan for when Felix gets back.

After an hour and a half, Chan goes to the kitchen to make some food after his workout.

Chan's has noticed that Felix is tense most of the time and he wants his baby to be calm and relaxed. Felix doesn't need stress in his life.

Chan goes up to the bedroom to grab his phone and sees he has a text from Felix.

Felix: Hi Channie! It's my break🙃

A huge smile appears onto Chan's face as he reads his littles text.

Chan: Hi baby, how is work?

Felix: it's good 😊
Felix: how is it staying at home by yourself

Chan: kinda sad ngl
Chan: would be a lot better with you in my arms🥰😘

Felix: Channie stop you're so weird😂
Felix: I love you still tho🤍

Chan: I love you too baby🤍
Chan: your break is almost over right?

Felix: I have abt 5 mins left

Chan: okay baby you have fun at work
Chan: when you get home we can do whatever you want😊

Felix: okie Channie🥰
Felix: see you in a few hours😭

Chan: see you then baby😘

Chan sighs with a content smile as he lays on his bed and thinks about what him and Felix will do later in the day.

Then he starts thinking into the future.

"I want to be with him for the rest of our lives." Chan admits to himself after thinking for just a few minutes.

I Just Wanted To Hold Your Hand~chanlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें