I quickly wiped the tears off of my cheeks.
"Hey Harry." I smiled.

Harry yawned, and stretched his arms out. He got up, off of the couch, and walked over to me.

His eyes were still closed- mainly- and he wrapped his arms around me whilst I was sitting down.

"How'come you weren't by me." He mumbled out.

I rubbed my hand up and down his back, as his arms were still wrapped around me.

"I was, um-" I sent a panicked look to Niall and Liam, who immediately went wide eyed.

They took their papers from the file and hid them under the table.

"Talking to these guys." I finished.

Harry opened his eyes the rest of the way, realizing there were people here, people who he thought were his friends.

"Oh-" Harry said.

"We're sorry we made you upset. Louis was just telling us a bit about you." Liam spoke. Niall nodded.

Harry smiled a little.

"Yeah! He was telling us about a candy land, care to tell us more in detail?" Niall spoke. Liam stepped on his toe.

"Ow!" He said. Liam gave him an annoyed look.

Fuck.
"Yeah, sure." Harry said, not fazed.

I took a breath of relief.

He sat on my lap and layed his head on my chest. Ever since we kissed he's been more touchy. Not that I'm complaining, I just hope I didn't cross a line, that's the last thing he needs.

"Uh, before you start, when you fainted in the park you said you should've listened to your mom? Could you explain that please?" I asked.

Harry nodded.

"I'll get to it." He smiled, then looked to the boys across from us.

"Okay, so, I lived in a small town. Everyone knows eachother, and everyone's house kinda looks the same, different colors though. Everything is made out of candy- all of it. Even our clothes. The sun is a lemon head, the grass is mint, the trees are chocolate. But the only candy we are allowed to eat is the candy that is purified in the factory everyone works at." Harry said.

Niall blinked.

"Wow." They said in unison.

"I'm not done. So, everyone is nice and always smiling, happy. I always felt so different, and I couldn't enjoy anything. I'm not sure what that's called-"

"Sadness?" Niall suggested.

Harry stoped. A piece of the seemingly never ending puzzle clicked, and finished it.

He blinked.
"I-yeah. Yes. Oh my god. I was sad all the time. Every morning, night, evening. I hated waking up and seeing the lemon head sun outside of my window, hated it so much. I would've traded anything to just get out of that stupid place just so I didn't have to see it and now-" he stopped again.

"- i miss jt so much." He croaked.

I took his hand and squeezed it.
"It's okay love, I'm sure it misses you too." I whispered.

He shook his head.

"I was so upset. One day I saw this grey patch in the sky, which was weird. Because it was always pink, or blue or purple, but there was a dark grey patch. So I figured out where it was coming from one day playing tag with-"

He looked up at Niall and Liam.
"- you two. And we ran through the woods because we got carried away and we saw this barbed wire fence with grey sky behind it, and a sign saying 'do not enter the void."