I peeled my eyes open, the loud obnoxious beeping was now second, to the annoying bright light. I got an instant headache. I tried to keep my eyes open, but it felt like I had weights attached to my eye lashes

I was finally able to keep them open, but not really able to move my head. The back of my neck was sore, and come to think of it, so was my wrist.

I gathered the strength to lift my head and look at my right wrist. It had a clear tube inside of it. I trailed my eyes along the tube. It was connected to a clear bag. It seemed to be filled with something of that I didn't know.

Where am I?

I tried to familiarize myself. I looked around the room. No candy in sight. Or, if this was candy, it had surly gone stale.

I saw white. Everywhere. The walls. The ceiling. The floor. The bed. The sheets.

I looked around the room, in search of something, anything to tell me where I was.

My eyes landed on a blue square beside the door.

'Room 416'

I didn't know really what that meant, except that there were more rooms than just mine.

I sat up, pushing past the pain of my back and neck, and walking to the door.

But something pulled me back.

The tube that was in my arm.

I peeled back the sticky plastic square that was over it.

"Fuck." I hissed, as I watched it pull out my hairs from my arm.

I placed my thumb and ring finger on the tube, and slowly pulled it out.

Blood came. Not much, and it didn't hurt.

I let go of the tube, letting it fall to the floor. I walked over to the door freely, and pressed down on the handle, opening it.

I walked out, my feet stung against the cold floor.

I saw that there were very many doors, all of which had a number on the outside.

But there was a special door. It stared at me from directly down the hall. It was silver. There was an arrow pointing up and down in it.

I walked towards it, the hall seemingly getting longer with each step I took.

I reached it, pressing the down arrow. It lit up orange. I flinched.

The doors opened, it had some people in it. A girl with blonde hair, and a woman with black kinky hair.

They walked out, making space for me to walk in.

So I did. When I was inside, there was tons of buttons.

I didn't know which one to press, until someone got in the door with me. A man. He had a mustache, a green jacket, and blue jeans.

"You going anywhere?" The man asked.

I shrugged. If I am I don't know where.

"Mind if I go first, then?" He asked.

I shook my head, reaching my hand out to gesture towards the panel.

He pressed a button that said '1'

1. Yeah. I should've thought of that.

I immediately felt my stomach drop, as the door went down. I noticed there were bars to hold onto.

So I did. I clamped my hand around them, and closed my eyes, holding on for dear life.

But then, it stopped.  And the door dinged.