Louis returned with a jacket on, and car keys.

"Let's go." Louis spoke, walking out the door and holding it open for me.

I stood up, walking to the door and following him out to his car.

He unlocked the door, and opened it for me, then shut it, walking over to the drivers side and getting in.

He looked at me.
"Are you sure there isn't a place I can take you?" He asked.

I shook my head.
"I told you, I don't live here."

He nodded.
"Right, right. Because you live in some sort of candy land." He spoke sarcastically, starting the car and backing out of the space.

We turned to the exit and he turned on the radio.

We listened to a pop song I had never heard before. It was good. I liked it.

We got to his house and he unlocked the car door.

"I'll take you inside, and you can get changed, you need something with more.." he trailed his eyes down my back.

"... coverage." He said, opening the door of his house and locking it behind us.

We walked up the stairs and went into his room.

He opened his wardrobe , it made an ear wrecking squeak noise.

"Sorry.." he said, gesturing to his open wardrobe.

"You can pick what you want." He smiled, sitting on his bed.

I nodded, reaching a hand in and feeling through his clothes.

They were so soft.

"Wow." I said, taking the arm of a sweater and hugging it close, admiring the texture.

"What, they don't have clothes in candy land?" He asked , jokingly.

I shook my head.
"No, they do. But it's made out of candy. It's cut into thin pieces and weaved together. It's not soft like this." I explained, taking the sweater off of the hanger.

I reached behind my neck and untied the string holding the gown together.

"Woah!" Louis said, quickly clamping his eyes shut.

I slipped the sweater on over my head, and pulled the bottom down over myself.

"Sorry." I spoke, blushing.

He slowly opened his eyes, and then closed the wardrobe door.

He walked to the other side of his room to his dresser, and pulled out a drawer.

"Here, you can pick pants or shorts. Whatever you want." He said.

I nodded, sticking my hand in the drawer and filtering through the bottoms.

I picked out small black shorts, and slipped them over my legs.

"How do things work, in candy land?" Louis asked, shutting the drawer and sitting on his bed.

I picked a book up from his dresser, skimming through the pages fast.

"What do you mean?" I asked, putting the book back down and picking up a flower. It was different here too. It felt so much softer and smoother than candy. It smelled better too.

He watched as I looked through the nick knacks sitting on his dresser.

"Like, is everything made of candy?" He asked.

I nodded.
"Yep. Everything. I thought we established that." I said.

He rolled his eyes, huffing.

"Well like. You said the clothes, too. But if clothes are made from candy and the houses are made from candy, can you- eat it?" He asked, bringing his brows together in thought.

I laughed.
"Everything is made of candy. But, we can only eat the candy that is purified at the factory. Otherwise it's not safe." I explained.

"Huh." Louis said, pursing his lips.

"And who works at the candy purifying factory?" He asked.

I smiled.
"Everyone." I said.

He made a face.

"What?" I asked.

"Everyone? As in like, you, too?" He asked.

I shook my head.
"I'm not old enough yet. But, when I'm of age I start training." I said, sitting on the bed next to him.

"So, everyone has the same job?" He asked.

I shrugged.
"Do you guys not?" I asked, running the fabric from his bed sheet in between my fingers.

"No. Everyone goes to school for different things. They have whatever job they want." He said.

"What are you?" I asked. He laughed in response, looking down at his outfit.

"I'm a cashier for fast food. I'm in high school so that's the only real job high schoolers can get."  He said.

I nodded.
"Where's your family?" I asked. I hadn't seen anyone here and this seems to be the only bedroom in the house.

He stared off in the corner of his room.

"Uhm. I should probably change." He said, a sad tone to his voice.

He stood up, taking off his work shirt and throwing it into the hamper near by.

His skin was gorgeous. It was perfectly tanned, but had white chocolate highlights.  There were faint abs and the muscles in his arms were defined. He had chocolate ink melted in designs all over his body.

I trailed my eyes along the line of his hips, that disappeared into his pants.

I looked back at his face, and it was a cherry red.

I smiled.
"Sorry." I said, closing my eyes gently.

I heard the sound of a belt being undone and his wardrobe door squeaked again, making me flinch.

"You can open now." He said.

And I did. I opened my eyes and he was in a sweater, like the one I had on. It was mint colored, and he put on blue jeans.

He sat back down on the bed next to me.

I inhaled his scent. He smelled good.

"You smell nice." I said. He blushed that cherry red again.

"You smell like.." he trailed off, and inhaling. For some reason he looked shocked ," ... Candy." He said.

I nodded. I figured I would, since I'm around it all hours of the day.

But he didn't look okay. He looked like something was off.

He got up.

"Uhm, I'll be right back." He said, exiting his room and taking his phone out, dialing a number.