the end

you woke up and not being next to five .the usual ,you got up and got ready .

high waisted jeans and a hoodie.you walked out of the room when Vania came out ."oh hey sister"you said as looking at her ."hi y/n" ."where have you been?it's been like a week since I've seen you" you said as letting go of the handle .

"I've been busy .just all over the place with auditions and stuff"you looked into her eyes and saw her mind .it was that ,and a guy?wow impressed.

"did you do it?"she said looking worried ."oh no .it just happens sometimes idk it's not been happening often "you said looking down at your fingers .

you had the ability to read minds and telekinesis. you were looking at the triangle at your fingers and looked up at her ."it's been a while since you've used them right?"

she said as grabbing my hand ."yea just scared they're gonna be to strong for when I use them " .you haven't used your powers in months .

"well I gotta go I just came because I needed somethings "."take care vania " you said as giving her a look ."you to ,you're the younges y/n".

she was right .after five disappeared dad found out about you and took you in .he was amazed by your powers .you became close with everyone .they were older but it was fine with you .

she left the house and you went into the kitchen "hi mom" you said as sitting down .she was the only 'person' that was around you ."hi darling .here is breakfast " .you ate and than waited for five .

you where in the stairs when you heard crashing upstairs. you ran upstairs to see five ."gosh finally the whole day you're-"."the eyeball he knows something ".he looked frustrated.

"what sorry?"."UGH GODDAMIT" .he sat on the chair frustrated. you went up to him and touched his head which helped you read his mind better but he moved ."right now is not the time y/n" you backed off because he was mad and he stood up fast.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT HOSPITAL COULDVE HELPED IN?!NO YOU DONT SO DONT EVEN " he said lifting an arm on you as if he was about to hit you .you started to make something with your hand .

"don't you dare to put a hand on me five .after ive been here for you the past days this is the shit you come with ?!"you said having your arms ready to attack in case he hit you .

"you've been such a fucking selfish bitch ever since you got back .ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS ABOUT SAVING THE GODDAMN WORLD ?!WHY BECAUSE IM SURE IT HAD TO DO WITH YOU IN THE PLOT LINE" you were mad .

"Y/N I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO SAVE US !EVERYONE THE WHOLE WORLD ,THAT IS BILLIONS OF PEOPLE Y/N ".He said screaming at you .

"I am so done with you and your shit five " you head out the door and ran downstairs."y/n ....Y/n . Y/N GET BACK HERE WERE NOT DONE ".he said screaming and flashing in front of you .

"STOP FIVE I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE " you had used your powers and it flew him back.he looked at you you were tired of lies and everything.

you ran as fast as you could when five flashed in front of you ."five stop I don't have time to do this in public"you said as looking at him."guess what I do" he said flashing towards you making you fall back .

"okay than .that's what you want to do ,we can do that" you said as creating flames on your hands .you took a deep breathe in and out and let it out and he flew back from where he was .

"I don't have time for this y/n" he said walking Away."oh now you don't have time for this?!says the one that started it " you said looking at him while he was walking away .

he flashed in front of you and was holding you back from behind ."LET GO OF ME "you said as elbowing him in the stomach and make him fall back .he kicked your legs making you fall on your side ."you son of a bitch"you were grabbing on your side but got up .

you tired punching him but he flashed away making coming in front of you and kicking you back .you looked into his eyes and looked where he was going to flash into .he flashed behind you but you flipped making him fall and kicking him in the face .

"y/n I really don't have time for this "he said sitting on the floor holding onto his lip which was bleeding." Stop it " he said as looking into you .

"im sorry .I can't and won't .go do your little saving the whole world thing "you said looking at him with anger ."i will than which will end up with you dead".

you looked at him and with all your anger and power you pulled him up and looked at him in the eye . All the people around screamed and ran away .

"stop y/n"five said as out of breathe .Luther and Diego came towards you and tried holding you back but with your other hand you threw them away .

this is gonna be like back to you and back to 3rd person pov **

"she's to strong .she's been holding her powers back to much"Luther said getting up ."really?didn't notice dipshit" Diego said getting up and about to throw a knife toward you .

you caught it and looked at him ."yea no I think we gotta run Luther "Diego said as about to run .

"I don't have time to play with kids. As you guys would complaint about "you flew them off away which they both had fallen to hard that they've passed out ."it's you" five said looking at you .

"you're the reason for the end of the world "he said looking at you ."five ,you made me like this within days " you said with tears in your eyes .

"y/n you're going to-" ."SHUT UP FIVE!!!!" You said screaming at him which you fell into your knees and that made you drop five .

————

cliffhanger bitches 😩😩😩😩🤗🤗🤗.lol idk I just deadass made this story up in my head 🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️