drunk

you went looking for five with Diego and Luther .you didn't rlly care wha they where talking abt on the way to the library.

you where juss thinking on five being okay.

you guys got there and started looking .you than heard Diego and Luther arguing ."guys stop.."they ignored you."stop it ".they still ignored you ."I SAID STOP IT GODDAMIT".

they both looked at you ."look I don't have time for you guys to be arguing bc or pops now stop being little fucking kids and let's find five ".

"I'm gonna call security ".you guys heard in the back.you all three looked at each other .

you guys headed there and saw him with bottles and dolores😒.its fine tho .

Luther got him and Diego put everything in the bag and left.

On the alley five was talking to us but he wasn't making sense bc he was DRUNK as a skunk.

"heyy y/n .you know you're a ...very pretty girl"."thank you "you smiled."like your beautiful e/c eyes .you know ....you make me smile allot"."awee looks like five has a little crush on little number 8"."stop Diego ".you say smiling and blushing.

you guys got to Diego's place and Luther put five down on the bed.

you sat next to him and where brushing your hand thru his hair.

you layed next to him and he pulled you closer to him.

you gave him a kiss and he cuddled on your chest.

After some hours of napping with him you guys woke up ."hi sleepy head"you said to him.

"How long have I've been asleep for?"he got up ."a couple of hours "."we don't have much time "."for?"Luther asked .

________________

Y'all should know wha happens after this mf🙈🙈.