cup of coffee

you got off work and went to your favorite place griddys. you got there to see a kid around your age ina school or sum like that uniform. you say like two seats away from his .you ordered your usual and looked up at him and smiled ngl he was handsome.he smiled back .huh charming guy. "I don't remember this place such a shithole".

u laughed abt it you than heard him say something else but then just brushed it off . you dropped something getting your phone out of pocket and give picked it up ."thanks".you smiled at him .

you where eating and than hear the door open.you say guys with guns and you panicked you couldn't hear anything.one of the guys grabbed the back of your neck ."come with us or she's gone".he looked at you. you where nth to him so yk you where gonna die you where praying ."let her go".they dropped you and you got on the ground and was holding your knees up to your chest and had your head in your arms .

after a bit you heard five said "hey where are you?".you where shaking and he came where you where ."look you're gonna have to come with me they will try to find you okay?but I need to do something".he got a butter knife and cut his arm and dropped something."let's go to my place I can help you and nobody will find you?"."look what's your name?."y/n"."okay look yn they will find you so you're coming with me "."no look how hurt you are ?!"you drove to your place .

"Okay sit on my bed I'll get the things".you went and got the things you where fixing his hand and he was looking at you most of the time you could feel it .
Fives POV
She is so gorgeous.wow .if I've only met her years before she's so nice .someone else would've just left me there but she's different and so gentle and caring wow .

_____________
Yes ik this was short don't come @ me 😣😣.