attention

you and five where something .but the last days he wouldn't pay attention to you at any point.

you tried to be with him or give him some love or anything and he'll say that he's busy and you need to leave him alone you loved him so you juss did leave him alone.

you would try to have some conversation with him but no.you would stay home. it was so much going on.

you would try to talk with vanya but she would be busy with her new little boyfriend .which I don't fw the vibes he givesss like no 🙄.

they where all gone .i went to the bar and started to drink .

"yk pops you made us all a mess....it's all your fault".
you say as opening a bottle and talking to the picture of him .

After a couple of drinks you where drunk bc you where light weight .

you heard vanya come in and I saw her and than Luther.

i saw but didn't say anything.he hugged her so tight .

there was a vibration that gave me a headache. I dropped to the floor .everything started to go black.

Fives POV
I went to the living room bc I needed a drink after the whole week.i got there to see yn on the floor .i got her "Y/N?!".she wouldn't answer."Y/N?!!?ANSWER ME".i called grace ."MOMMM!!!"."what number -.Omg darling take her to her room.ill get everything to check her !".i spacial jumped to her room and layed on her her bed.i checked to see if she was breathing .she wasn't "Y/N?!no no you can't leave me .no you can't ".

she wouldn't wake up .grace told me to wait in room in the mean while.

I was frustrated sm .i wanted to know if she was okay .

I would check in her room every 3 minutes but no .

Grace would tell me to stay out and give her time .but I didn't had time at all!?

This was my fault .why five why did you push her away .you see what you caused?!

I was impatiently waiting for y/n. After abt 20 minutes she was waking up.
Ik this bc I was in the room even tho I wasn't supposed to.i was holding her hand and rubbing my thumb around her knuckles.

I felt her grip a bit on my hand I looked up and she was opening her eyes .
"y/n?!omg your up"."what happened?why am in my room?".
We explained what happened.she got up and changed into some jeans and a shirt that was straps .
I gave her a peck and she gave me a hug."I'm sorry for-".the academy started to shake .i looked at her and i went out .pogo told us to exit the academy fast bc it could fall down on us.i hugged y/n and special jumped out of the academy."what abt the others?!"."they'll come out soon .just stay by me I don't need or want to loose you.
________________
YA SE its short but cute but it's whatever 🙄🙄.anyways I need ideas ASAP if you like these lmk or not bc I need something to write on bc I have nth to do all day long 😐😐😗