the attitude

okay so season 2 is out if you haven't watched it wtf you doing mf 😣.k but anyways yes ik I'm I write books igs but this one are individual bc I have so many ideas I forget and give up and yes !!i am open for requests for both ppl and Ideas so you can comment and I might write it;).k so enjoy them <33
_______________
I got home from school and Luther was in the kitchen ."hard day?"."no shit"."jezz someone isn't having a good day .what they put you in time out ".you gave him a glare"."ohhhh lookkk little number 8 is here "."hey klaus"you said ad getting your apple juice."five has been giving us mood swings I'm sure he's on his period .bc you're on it to maybe bc y'all have the same powers basically"."no"you say and look at him ."I can time travel yes but I can also shape shift"."the same thing ".klaus says."ugh".you go to your room and leave your things and then go to fives room.
"heyyy".you say smiling ."what do you want yn"."wow why the whole attitude?"."why do you care ?!"."look I just wanted to help but nvm".you leave his room go to yours .you close the room and lay on your bed .you than feel a light breeze and than feel someone coming and cuddling with you you look down .fives hands. "Are you still gonna give me the attitude ?"."no I'm sorry I just had a shitty day and I missed you bc you where at "school".which we both know it's a lie"."oh shush five".you turn so you can be facing him .you smile and place your hand on his cheek."you're so adorable ".he smiled as you said that."your little dimples and you're smile .and you're green eyes.yk when we say that guys are pretty like you're very handsome".he blushed a bit ."awe cute".you smiled at him and he smiled you gave him kisses all over his face ."all those kisses and you missed my lips"."I need to doo workkkkkk".

"Just take a break for todayyy"you looked at him and got up .he than spacial jumped to infront of you.his lips weren't to far away from yours. you had to do work but also where craving him all day long .fuck it .you kissed him and he kissed back you moved your hands to the back of his neck he placed his on your waist .he lowered them lower to your ass.he placed them like always in your pockets .he layed you on your bed.he spacial jumped to your door and locked it .you where excited like everytime .you had sex with him a couple of times aka like 3 or 4 but it felt like your first time always .
He took off your shirt and left wet kisses all over your your stomach .you felt the butterflies like always.he started to unbutton your Jeans and pulled them down .you where tugging on his shirt for a while ."calm down princess"."ugh daddy I want you in me already ".you where whining.he gave you a smirk .he started to kiss your neck and than found your sweet spot.he started to suck on it "fuck"you moaned.you felt his smirk .you lowered your hand down to his friend you felt him .he was hardddd."ah ah .sorry princess where not there yet".he said as he pinned your arms above your head .he then went down and you felt wet kisses on your inner thigh. you felt his tongue inside of you. you where holding back moans ."don't hold them back princess".he got up and than pulled down his boxers you could see his member .you knew you where gonna feel like after it .without any warning he went in. You started to moan and he started to pick up the pace ."fuck daddy" you moaned .he kept on going till you where abt to get to your high."I'm almost there daddy"."me to princess". He kept on going faster and all the way in which would make you roll your eyes back bc of the pleasure."I-I'm cumming".you said as you 'came'.he than also cummed.
after that you both layed naked he was laying on top of you with his head on your neck and you where playing with his hair
_________________________
heyy yesss me is back🙈but lmk if what y'all want .☂️