the end pt.2

you dropped him and you were crying rivers .you screamed with made the weather change drastically.

"FIVE WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?!" Alison asked five as trying to hold back against the wind ."idk ,she's upset ,mad "five said as covering his face .

"we need to stop her .but we need to find Luther and Diego".while five and Alison tried to find Diego and Luther .y/n was going thru the alleys crying which made part of the buildings fall off bc of her powers .

y/n's powers were so strong that she was getting hurting her own self ."it's not my fault .it's theirs" she said as she stopped crying and she was mad just at that point .

she ran and ran till she found them .her siblings .

Luther ,Diego ,Klaus, Alison and five .

"y/n stop all of this .you're hurting others and yourself "Luther said as getting close to you ."don't you dare to get close to me .all of the lies for what?huh?do you guys know what is going on anyways?"You said looking towards five .

"five what is she talking about ?" Klaus said as looking at him ."she ,she is the reason for the end of the world"."NO ,let me make a few corrections .it was because you were curious and got in the plot line WHICH IS WHY everything is like this"you said with your hands out and turning around .

"y/n it's nobodies fault if you just calm down" Alison said coming up to you ."calm down?yea no" .you said looking at her "I'm sorry ,you made me "she came up to you ."I heard a -"you grabbed her by her neck and threw her away .your body was was stronger than before ."ALISON" Luther said looking back .

"go.....save our .....sister" Alison said to Luther while not being able to breathe  ."don't hurt her please" .Luther was mad about all of this he came running to you and threw a huge rock .with your fingers you controlled it and threw it to a car .he came running to you but you picked him up and threw him .

"okay five ,you go to the back I'll go in front of her" Diego said ."what about me ?"Klaus said as getting in between ."distract her " ."omg yes"

Klaus came up to you"hey little sister" klaus said as sitting in front of you you were sitting crisscross on the middle of the road .you were playing with your powers knowing you had still much in .

"they told you to keep me busy didn't they" ."no don't look into my eyes y/n" he said as looking down ."look at me Klaus" .you grabbed his fingers .you read his mind .

"STOP IT Y/N STOP IT !!!" He said as he grabbed his head in pain ."y/n don't do this " he said in pain ."sorry ,dad wanted to be proud of me " you said as making him in more pain which he could barely take ."Y/N stop it " you looked up seeing Diego .

"oh my oldest brother ,well second .always saying I wasn't old enough for these things .you were just scared that dad would stop paying attention to you" ."stop reading my mind y/n" .He said with tears in his eyes ."throwing knifes isn't the best choice when five is behind me "you said as looking back .

you turned to the side and threw them both up .five was able to flash and hold both of your arms down . "y/n stop it "he said whispering."I can't anymore"you said whispering.you dropped into your knees making a burst of your powers go out into the sky .

you fell and five got you .the rest came up to you and circled around you ."y/n ...y/n" five said as holding you .you were pale and cold .

"she's not responding guys " five said freaked out. Klaus interrupted with ."hey guys are y'all seeing this?"he said pointing at the moon .

it was broken .she will always be the cause no matter what change there was ."okay I can get us out of here" .Luther grabbed y/n into her arms .and they all went back ,a bit too far than he should've .

———

AHAHAH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER 😩😩😩🤗🤗🤗.I will keep on doing like a coupe based of the end ^^ so lol keep an eye out or wtv 😎