Anatomy Study Buddy (SelenaXLily) NSFW SHORT

(1199 words)

There's going to be A LOT of talking and discussing of anatomy in this so, warning in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Geez, can this textbook not be JUST word-vomit..." Selena grumbled as she wrote down her notes. She sat on her pull-out couch with her laptop, notebook, and textbook. Selena was currently studying for an anatomy test and things were not looking too great. She was being graded on THREE different units which made the 'test' seem more like a mini-exam. Laying back into the couch cushion, Selena groaned in frustration.

Fortunately for her, her girlfriend Lily would be here in a few minutes so she wouldn't be alone. Maybe she'd be willing to help her with this stupid test. Selena only needed assistance on the last unit since the teacher only BRIEFLY taught them about it. She was grinning at the reaction Lily would have if she told her what it is. Selena then heard a faint set of footsteps creep closer.

Lily called out to Selena, who gleefully invited her in. She watched the metal door slide up loudly and the block get kicked from under it. Lily gently put the door down and stretched before turning her head to Selena. She gave her a smile under her mask as she made her way to the couch. Lily noticed all the school stuff she had and questioned her about it.

"What's all this for? Do you have SATs or something? Or are you wanting to give me a history lessons about vampires again?"

"No! Of course not! It's an anatomy test I have in a few days."

"That looks like more than just a test though? Like wow."

"I'm being tested on three different subjects. Other species's Skeletal Systems, Musular System, and..."

"And what?" Lily questioned, putting her hands on her hips. Selena grinned as she trailed her eyes down to Lily's skirt. She licked her lips at the many times she's eaten her girlfriend out. The way Lily clutched Selena's head with her hands and thighs made Selena purr. Lily saw where Selena's eyes were and instinctively squeezed her legs together.

"Oh Y'know...The Female Genitalia~ It's actually quite interesting how it all works down there~" Selena growled as she tugged on Lily's skirt a bit. Lily felt her face get red and took a step back while squirming. She listened to Selena's deep chuckle as she pulled her down onto the couch. Lily sat there with her knees pressed against her chest. Selena smiled but groaned at the image she was using as a visual not loading in.

"Man, fuck this laptop! I can't get anything to load!"

"Maybe you should get a new one once you save enough money."

"I've been doing that but it's cheaper to get a diagnostic first. Still, I need this picture to load so I can get the terms down."

"Well that has to suck."

"Yeah-...Hmm?" Selena hummed as she turned back to Lily. An idea popped in her head that enticed her. She looked down at Lily's legs and into the skirt between them. Lily wore her closed skirt which disappointed Selena a bit, but that didn't matter. Lily squirmed in unease then gasped when Selena grabbed her legs.

"Say, YOU wouldn't mind being my visual right?~" She smirked as she pulled Lily hard to sweep her from her sitting position. Lily slipped her from sitting on her bottom to resting upside-down on her shoulders. Lily yelped in surprise at the sudden movement and laid there in a daze. Her legs sat on Selena's shoulders, ringing around her neck. Lily snapped back into reality when she felt her skirt and panties slipping off.

Selena tossed the clothing to the side, grabbed her notebook and textbook, and spreaded Lily's legs slightly. She restrained from giving into her desires as she grabbed her pencil. Her girlfriend's sensitive, pink opening stared her in the face. Lily could feel Selena's eyes analyzing her and it made her nervous. She squeaked in shock as she felt her fingers open her folds.

"Ok, let's start with the outer anatomy. Now what we would call the "vagina", is actually called the vulva. No 2 vulvas look the same BUT are composed of the same basic parts." Selena gently traced it with her finger as she droned on, making Lily whimper. She listened to her write down the terms in her notebook. Selena sighed as she flipped a page in the textbook for the next term. Lily tried using her legs to squeeze Selena's head closer to her opening, but her head stayed stiff. Selena chuckled at the feeble attempt before messing around with Lily's folds.

"The labia or "lips" are the folds of skin around our vaginal opening. There are two of them; labia majora, our outer lips which is usually fleshy and covered with hair, and labia minora, our inner lips which begins at our clitorus and end under the vaginal opening. Blah blah-" It was torture. Lily sat there breathing heavily, her eyes dull and face completely red. She listened to Selena talk on and on about the different parts. If Lily heard the word "vaginal opening" instead of pussy one more time, she'd go crazy. This was when Selena started talking about her clit.

"Now here's a fun part, you should appreciate me going over this one. The clitoris is located at the top of your vulva and where our inner lips meet. It can be any size but for reference, yours is about as small as a pea~" Selena purred then poked it with her finger. Lily jerked and whined, her legs (trying to at least) suffocating Selena as it ropes tighter around her neck. She swayed her hips and thrusted her opening upwards. Lily desperately wanted Selena to shut up and eat her out. Thankfully the vampire decided it was time for a 'snack' break and latched onto Lily's clit.

"F-fuck!~ Eat me Selena!~"

"You're already so close?~ You must really love it when I play with your pussy~ I was only trying to study you dirty girl~" Selena mumbled while she ate Lily out, her tounge pushed and flicked Lily's clit. Lily squished her thighs together and curled her toes. Each squeak and meal that came from her made Selena get rougher and faster. Lily's opening were drooling her juices at this point and she could feel herself about to pop. A simple pinch of her clit between Selena's teeth was all it took.

Lily's juices rushed out quickly, squirting onto Selena's tounge and lower-half of her face. The clear slimy liquid dripped from her chin and onto her shirt. Lily laid there in a daze, panting and sweating. Selena grinned and kissed Lily's lower lips one last time which earned her a gasp. She was very pleased with herself and grabbed her notebook and textbook.

"Amazing performance Babe~ If I was allowed to document this experience, I'd get extra points on this test."

"Ha...ha...ha...A-are you done? Can I put my panties on? It's cold..."

"Mmm...not yet! We still have to go over the inner workings of the vagina!~"

"...Fuck."