Worship (SelenaxLily) Spice

(825 words)

It was their first Valentine's Day together and the whole day had been nerve-wracking. Lily wanted everything to be perfect for her and Selena. Things were going swimmingly until they got to the gift giving. Lily had gotten Selena a beautiful, spiked bracelet set she had been eyeing for the past month. The vampire absolutely ADORED it and couldn't stop praising Lily.

But when it came time to give her gift, Selena merely smirked and said, "Not yet~ I need to do the first part first~" She then asked that they'd both strip nude and had Lily sit on the couch. Lily was a bit nervous since they had not had sex in a while. And when Selena was deprived, she would come back extra hard first chance she got. But the sensual atmosphere threw Lily off completely.

"So...are you ready Babe?~" A deep, yet soft voice spoke. The voice's owner, Selena, stood tall and proud in front of her pull-out couch. Lily sat on it completely nude for her equally naked girlfriend. Her face was a soft pink as she twiddled her thumbs in her lap. Lily squirmed under Selena's gentle gaze.

"W-what do you plan on doing with me?"

"You sound so nervous, don't be~ I'd just figure I show you how much I love you~"

"...By making me cum buckets?"

"No~ I want to worship this body of yours, show you how beautiful you are~ No sex, just...touching and worshipping~" Selena purred as she pushed Lily down slowly and straddled her waist. She pushed the brown hair from Lily's flushed face so she could see. Selena giggled as she leaned down to kiss her forehead and nip her nose. Lily squeaked and held Selena's shoulders. Selena continued by kissing all around her human's cheeks and face.

The pecks soon traveled down Lily's neck, where her blood was easily accessible. It took a minute for Selena not to bite but she was able to compose herself. She did inhale deeply to really get it out of her system. Lily sighed as her hands wrapped around Selena, holding her close to her body. It was when she reached her breasts things got interesting.

Selena could not resist Lily's breasts, she just couldn't. They were average size with tiny buds. Perfect to fit in Selena's hand to squeeze and play with. But here she was simply resting between them, listening to Lily's heartbeat and feeling the warmth. Lily was desperate to have her buds touched however and gestured to them.

Selena noticed and chuckled, gently tapping Lily on the nose. Lily squirmed but gasped as Selena latched onto one bud. The vampire suckled gently while rubbed the other with her finger. She refused to pinch or tease Lily in any way, wanting this to be a soft experience. Lily stroked Selena's hair, running her fingers through her bangs.

Selena switched buds and moved her hands to Lily's hips. She knew her girlfriend loved getting it rubbed, so she used her thumbs to make circles on each side. Lily moaned at the gentle massage and bucked into which hand was giving the most. She pushed Selena's hair out of the way to reveal both eyes. The blue irises peered up at her lover and maintained eye contact.

"*pop!* Hey, can you sit up for me?~" Selena asked as she put herself onto the floor. Lily did so and was quickly kissed on the stomach by her vampire lover. She giggled at the tickling sensation. Selena kissed her belly all over, giving extra attention to Lily's outie bellybutton. Her hands slid down her legs which made Lily shiver.

Selena replaced her hands with her lips as she kissed the peach-skinned thighs. Being so close to the main attraction had Lily a bit worried about this worship turning into sex. But those worries were soon calmed when Selena simply pecked the top of her womb and went back to her legs. Lily was impressed by how controlled she was being. Any other day, Selena would have just pinned her down and fuck her brains out.

Moving down and down, Lily felt the top of her feet get kissed before Selena jumped back on top of her. She was pinned onto the bed again and met Selena's soft gaze. Selena gently caressed Lily's face with her cold fingers and then pressed her into a deep kiss. Lily wrapped her arms around Selena's neck, whispering 'I love Yous' in between each breath for air. Selena pulled away and rested her head on Lily's chest, listening to her heart and ending the session.

"W-wow~...that was-"

"Amazing?~"

"Yeah~ It was so sweet and gentle~"

"Maybe we should do it when we have more...rough sex."

"...I'd like it~" Lily softly spoke as she nuzzled her nose into Selena's hair.

The two took a short nap before getting up later for their Valentine's Day dinner.