First Time (SelenaXLily) NSFW

(1780 words)

Selena never thought she'd ever get to this point, but she was going to try her luck. She had to remember that Lily didn't fully trust her. And while Selena doesn't completely understand love yet, she knew what they did when alone. Lily had invited her over as she was by herself. Selena knew this was her only chance.

'Slowly now, focus.' The words echoed through Selena's head. They were currently sitting side to side on Lily's bed. Lily was nose-deep in her phone with one hand holding Selena's ice cold one. The lights were off because they liked the moonlight that came from her window. Selena averted her eyes to Lily, examining her features.

Her light blue eyes.

'How Selena wanted to see them beg'

Her smooth skin.

'How Selena wanted to see it coated in sweat'

And her plump, pink lips.

'How Selena wanted to kiss and hear all the sounds that come from them'

"Selena? You've been quiet, even more so than usual. Sorry there isn't much to do here. Maybe you have an idea?" Lily said as she sighed and tossed her phone somewhere on the bed. Selena snapped out of her thoughts, she was yearning for that one sentence. After a few seconds of silence, she stood and walked in front of Lily. Not even letting her speak, Selena pushed her down onto the bed making Lily squeak a little. She gave Lily a small and gentle smile.

"There is only one thing we can do... If you catch what I mean?" Lily's eyes widen and her cheeks went pink. She wanted to push away, but she decided that she was ready. Returning the smile, she pulled Selena down into a kiss. Selena was a little startled but soon relaxed and pushed the kiss further. Lily pulled away after awhile and looked into her bright blue eyes which held a red, hungry glint.

"I know exactly what you mean, but I have a few things to ask of you. One, be gentle with me, this is my first time. Two, I can stop at anytime if I feel uncomfortable. And three, no biting, period. Got it?" Selena nodded her head and went in for another kiss. Lily loosened up, allowing her to feel her body all over. Selena made sure to go very slow as Lily would freak out if she went rough. She didn't want to ruin something so precious to her. Moving from her lips, Selena began kissing around Lily's neck and resisted the urge to bite down.

"Haa~ Selena don't tease..." Lily whined as Selena kissed over a sensitive spot. Selena smirked as she started to remove her gray tank top. Lily, shivering and shy, attempted to cover up her light pink bra. Selena retaliated by pinning Lily's arms above her head. She slightly smirked at her girlfriend's innocent choice of chestwear.

"Don't. You are so beautiful, you don't need to hide from me~" Selena cooed. Lily was too embarrassed to respond. Selena slowly runned her fingers across Lily's stomach, making Lily moan at the sensation. Selena snickered, she stopped what she was doing and leaned back. Lily look at her at little confused.

"Take it off." Selena gestured to Lily's bra. Lily covered up slightly at her blunt request. But she wasn't completely against it and proceeded to unhook it. Her bra fell, her breasts exposed to the cold air. Lily couldn't gaze her in the eyes as Selena looked her up and down.

Without a warning, Selena pounced and groped her left breast softly. Lily gasped as she was pushed onto the bed again. Selena focused on Lily's chest, giving it as much attention as possible. She rubbed one bud with her fingers and put the other in her mouth. She swirled her tounge around and was mindful of her fangs.

"A-Ah!~ God this feels sooo good!~" Lily spoke as she held Selena's head closer. She felt how hot she was getting and was begging to be fucked. Selena left Lily's breast and pushed a short kiss onto Lily. She moved to Lily's ears, lightly grazing them with her fangs. Selena spoke in a sultry voice, making Lily even more wet.