Sexy Lil Tidbit- Humiliation (SelenaXLily) NSFW

(626 words)

"Puppy sit!" Selena ordered at Lily who was wearing dog ears and a clip-on tail. She was on all fours, looking away from her 'master' in embarrassment. With much hesitation, Lily did as she was told and sat on the ground. She had her body hunched and her hands in front of her balled into fists to represent paws. Selena smirked and cupped her 'dog's' cheeks.

"Good girl! Keep being obedient and you'll get a treat~ Ok girl, turn around and get on your paws with your tail in the air." She praised Lily and patted the ground. Lily's face was very red as she did so. She felt so embarrassed at being in such a situation. Once in position, Selena groped Lily's ass roughly causing her to yelp. She chuckled at the dog-like sound and pulled on the leash of her collar she made Lily wear.

Lily's head yanked back, her head was forcefully turned to look at Selena. Selena was grinning ear to ear and her bright blue eyes gleamed at her. She loved the begging look her 'puppy' was giving her 'master'. Lily eyed the vibrating toy in Selena's hand, knowing exactly what she wanted to do with it. Selena scratched behind the clip-on ears, expecting Lily to shake her leg.

When she didn't get a response, Selena pinched Lily's nubs through her bra. Lily gasped and shook her leg like a dog, her tounge dangled out. She drooled from her mouth and her core pulsed. Selena chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. She noticed how silent Lily was and smirked.

"Hmm, you're being so quiet girl~ Come on girl! Speak!"

"...I-"

"No~ I want you to woof for me~ Give a little bark huh?~"

"Selena! I-I'm not going to act like a-" Lily was cut off to a smack to her ass. She cried out and turned her eyes to Selena, who was licking the toy for easy insertion. Selena pushed on Lily's back to get her upper body on the ground. With her bottom raised, Lily anticipated what she would do next. Selena slipped Lily's panties to the side and prodded the toy at her enterance.

"Wrong name, you call me 'master'. Now speak girl. Speak for your treat~" Selena teased. She rubbed the toy at Lily's clit, making her flinch and moan softly. Lily really didn't want to, but she was too worked up. She ached for Selena's touch, and turning to see her set the toy to the highest setting didn't made things better. She mustered up the courage and spoke.

"...Woof."

"More~"

"Woof woof...bark?"

"Ha ha ha~ Ok, just a little more~"

"*sigh* Woof woof- ARF!~" Lily moaned out as she felt the toy slide into her. She whimpered at the cold plastic mixing with her hot body. Selena snickered and pulled away from Lily. She got up to walk infront of her and crouched down. Lily lifted her head, looking into the eyes of her master who held the remote in her hand.

"Sit on it~" Selena spoke. Lily shivered at the thought of what's going to happen when she does. She sat up on her knees for a bit before sliding them apart. Lily jumped a little when she heard the base tap on the floor. She stopped when she couldn't go down anymore, panting as the toy hit her sweet spot.

Selena smiled at the scene she was witnessing. Her puppy was whimpering and shaking on the toy. She could already see her juices dripping down the base and onto the floor. Selena clicked the on button, feeling the strong buzzing from where she was. Lily jolted upwards and moaned at the sensation.

"Good girl~ Such a good puppy~"