Chapter 12

*Lust/Endurance*

A/N:

Hi everyone 👋

Enjoy the chapter 😊

Vote and comment 😘🇵🇭
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

----}WARNING!{----

There's a sex scene if your 16 below don't read this! It's for adults only😏

Reiner wakes up early, and just lays on his back for awhile, staring at his ceiling and smiling. Yesterday had been, against all odds, a damn good day, a day that had been a bit of a challenge emotionally but had ended well, and today is promising to be another good one. He and Galliard aren't perfect yet, but they feel like they're getting closer, and Reiner finds himself humming as he swings his legs over the bed and gets up.

His sheets smell like Galliard.

After washing his face and putting on deodorant, Reiner goes to his kitchen and starts making breakfast. He has his gym appointment at nine, so it can't be anything too heavy, but a good pot of oatmeal with lots of fruit in it should be fine. He also fries up a few strips of bacon, trying to time it so they're done cooking promptly at eight.

He almost manages it; Reiner hears the door open and Galliard let himself in around five after eight, and the bacon is cooling on a paper towel. The door closes, and then the click of dog claws on his floor and Reiner feels a wet nose on the back of his calf.

"Hi, Sarge." He tears a piece of bacon in half and offers it to the dog, watching it disappear in an instant. When he looks up, Galliard is standing in the door and shaking his head.

"Please tell me you didn't make bacon just for him."

"I have some for you, too."

"Good answer." Galliard crosses the kitchen and leans past Reiner, stealing two pieces of bacon from the plate. The movement puts him within range, and Reiner leans in to brush a kiss off the side of his head.

"Gross, you're going to get hair gel on your lips." Galliard isn't deterred in the slightest, too busy stuffing bacon in his mouth to get out of range, and Reiner uses his distraction to launch another assault, this time aiming for his temple.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take."

"They're your tastebuds." Galliard tolerates another kiss along his hairline before dancing out of reach, taking the plate of bacon with him. "I'm going to eat all these. You shouldn't be having anything heavy before a workout."

"I know." Both that he shouldn't be eating them and that Galliard was going to take them; Reiner prepared for just such an event by eating his own share when the bacon was still hot. "What about your workout?"

Galliard scoffs around a mouthful of bacon. "I'll work you hard later."

A promise like that puts a bright grin on Reiner's face, and he starts serving up oatmeal for both of them.