Chapter 13

*does your first
name start with p?*

A/N:

Hi everyone 👋

It's hard to write when you have a fever 😷 I can't even lift my arms! and my head is heavy 😣 but  its finally finish hay jusko thank you Lord 🙏

Enjoy 😘

Vote and comment 😷🇵🇭
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

----}WARNING!{----

There's a sex scene if your 16 below don't read this! It's for adults only😏

The afternoon drags.

Galliard tries his best to focus on his clients-this is important, dammit, this is his career, his good job, the one that matters-but as they're lifting weights and sweating through reps, he finds his mind wandering. As he's voicing encouragement and guiding flabby, middle-aged lawyers through getting themselves back in shape, he starts thinking about Reiner. Reiner, and the way he kisses. Reiner, and how as soon as Galliard decided it was okay, Reiner couldn't keep his hands off him. Reiner, and how he's still the thirstiest little bitch Galliard has ever known, but he's also nice, way nicer than Galliard deserves, and he says it's because he understands, that he's been where Galliard is now, and while Galliard is almost certain that's bullshit, it's pretty bullshit, and maybe he needs to believe in some bullshit for awhile.

He knows that if Reiner knew about him, really knew about him, he'd turn away in disgust. If Reiner knew everything, he'd look at Galliard like he was a pile of Sarge's shit wiped across the bottom of one of Reiner's expensive shoes, and that would be the end of it.

But it's nice to pretend, at least for a little while, that there's any future to this, that Galliard is something besides a cute young plaything who shows up at Reiner's apartment and fucks around with him, and as long as Reiner wants to play the game, Galliard will play it with him.

It doesn't matter, in the end. In the end, Reiner is just going to leave. Like everyone else, Reiner is going to leave.

Between appointments, Galliard has about twenty minutes, and he takes some paperwork to one of the offices to put it into the computer. While he's there, his phone pings and vibrates in his pocket.

Pulling it out, he sees that someone texted him a photo. Galliard doesn't recognize the number right away, but when he unlocks his phone, he sees it's from Thirsty Bitch Braun.

At some point, he should change that name in his phone.

The picture is of Sarge, standing in the middle of a flower bed, tulips trampled under his feet, panting and his mouth spread in a wide, delighted doggy grin. There's a tennis ball at his feet.

 There's a tennis ball at his feet