I would never do anything to hurt you (Axl x Y/N

Me and y/n were walking down the gorgeous beach of Costa Rica, we were on our honeymoon. On our way to go get drinks at a bar. I look to my side and see the most attractive woman walking down next to me.

She notices I looked at her and rested her head on my shoulder while still walking. I stopped her in her tracks, placed my hands on her cheeks, and whispered. "I love you y/n, ur the best thing that ever happened to me. I would never do anything to hurt you, darling." I moved my body closer to hers and pressed my lips on hers. They were soft and tasted sweet, I let my tongue explore her mouth, she followed my movements. It was like a kiss out of a movie, with the sunset in the background, but only this was real...

I caressed her cheek as she broke the kiss, she let her head rest in my chest. And said, "Axy I love you too baby." She giggled, "let's keep it moving, I wanna drink."

We stepped into the bar, I already felt the bass loud and clear in my heart. I knew y/n felt it too as she was already jumping up and down. She pulled me onto the dancefloor and started rocking her hips to the beat of the music.

Attracting every guy their attention, I quickly stood behind her and started rocking my hips even faster. She turned around and laughed at my action, she followed my action and started dancing around me like a madwoman. I laughed out loud, she wrapped her hands around my waist, I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Come on babe, let's go get a drink," I said pulling her from the dance floor. We walked up to the bar, and I ordered. "Can I have a bottle of vodka please?"

"Coming up." We sat down at the bar, she put her hand on my knee and smiled at me. I took her stool and shoved her closer to me, wrapping a protective arm around her.

The bartender came back with a bottle of vodka in his hand. He handed it to my wife and winked at her, "If it doesn't work out with that guy you can always give me a call."

I lost my shit, I pushed y/n to the side. I grabbed the man's throat and compressed hard. "Don't you attempt to even talk or even look ever at my girl again. Understand?" He tried to nod but my hand was too tight around his throat.

"Axl! stop please." I heard y/n say. I let go of the man and he immediately stormed off to the back. Y/n looked shocked at me, her eyes were almost full of tears. She threw herself into my arms. "Don't ever do that again please." She said cupping my face and giving me little kisses on the head.

"I won't sweetheart, but only when someone tries to bother you." I kissed her back and grabbed the bottle of vodka that was on the bar. I took some big gulps and handed it to y/n.

She chugged half of the thing. I laughed. We had a good time at the bar, drinking, chatting, and teasing each other. "Ax imma use the bathroom." She said while getting up and giving me one last kiss.

She walked away and vanished into the bathroom. I looked around me and made eye contact with a girl. She came walking up to me starting a conversation about nothing. I nodded and just said yes.

What took y/n so long? I was thinking. I snapped out of my thoughts and I saw the girl reaching closer and closer to my lips. She bit her lip seductively and tried to kiss me.

I pushed her away. Got off my seat and looked around where y/n was, just in time to see her looking right at me with tears in her eyes, she turned around and hurried elsewhere.

I tried to follow her but she was too fast, I hurried outside. Running over to the beach trying to find her. But she was nowhere to be seen...

(Switch to y/n pov)

I don't know what I saw, I just got out of the restroom only to see Axl chatting and smiling at a girl I never had seen before. Then she reached over and kissed my man. I couldn't take it, my eyes filled up with tears, and just as I was about to walk away. Axl got up and started looking around. I made brief eye contact with him before I ran out of the club.

I heard him yell my name a couple of times but I didn't care. I ran and ran till I could no more. I froze and dropped myself into the sand.

The sand was still warm even though it was dark. I don't know how long I lay there. But the sun was starting to rise, the first sparks of sunlight hitting the beach. I got myself up and tapped the sand off me.

I looked around and recognized where I was, Axl and I walked here last night on our way to that dreadful bar. I started walking back to the hotel where we stayed in.

I grabbed my keys and tried to open the door. I didn't have the chance to put my keys in the hole, or the door swung open. Axl stood in the doorway, his face lit up from joy. He wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up.

He laid me down on our bed. He undressed me and tucked me in as he wrapped his arms tight around me. I was too tired to protest and I hid my face in the crook of this neck. He caressed my back.

I don't remember falling asleep, but when I got my consciousness back I looked up at Axl. Still tired I rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning pretty." He said smiling. I didn't smile back I was still enraged about what happened last night. "Babe I know you think what happened but you don't please let me explain."

"No. I saw what I saw." I got out of bed and changed clothes. "I never kissed her... I was thinking and then out of nowhere she reached over and tried to kiss me but I pulled away. Babe, please, believe me, it's the truth." He said. I knew he was meaning it because his voice quivered a couple of times.

I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. I tucked his hair behind his ear, revealing his face. His eyes were full of tears. I caressed his cheeks, telling him its okay and that I believed him.

He kissed me softly on my mouth. His lips were smooth and soft, we tangled up and a deep and passionate kiss. He pulled away and we changed positions. His head was laying in between my boobs, he pulled my tank top a little bit down. Exposing my breasts, he took one of them in his mouth. His tongue was circling around my nipple urging them to get hard.

He placed his other hand on my other boob squeezing it softly. Causing me to moan his name. He got up and placed his hand around my throat, "It's daddy for you now."

-

So this story was a request from axl_fucking_rose I hope you like it :)

i_hate_life_ love you bishhh