Don't leave me alone!? - Axl Rose

I opened the door to my and Y/N's livin' room, seeing her lying on the couch. A big smile appears on my face. I walk over to her and sit down on the ground next to her. I rub her back and she lifts her face up forcing each other to look in the eyes.

She gives me a light smile that looks very tired and full of pain. I look worried at her and ask, "Y/N are you okay?"

She tries to nod but then she gets what looks like a cramp, I kiss her on her hair. And gently pet her back. I let my head fall on her back, we lay down there for a while. Until I see her closing her eyes and fall asleep.

I go to the store and get her some chocolate, drinks, sweets, the new movies she wanted to see and a new heating pad cause the old one broke.

I open the front door and struggle to walk in with all the stuff I bought for my wify. I get in and I see that she's awake, I throw the stuff on the counter and walk to my baby.

I lay on her, she laughs at my action and wraps her arms around me. She kisses me, and we fall into a deep kiss. She kisses me horney and wraps her legs around my waist, I push my crotch towards her. I pull away with my mouth from her, then she grabs my hair and pulls me towards her again. We shared one soft deep kiss.

Then she sighs and lets herself fall into the sofa again, I get off here and grab the stuff I bought. I throw it into the small table next to the sofa, I grab the movie and put it into the disc.

I let myself fall into her arms again, she lets herself rest in the crook of my head. I let her and the movies start playing, she pulls me tight and lets out a loud sigh. she pulls herself together like a Lil spoon on my body and forces her head into my chest. I start rubbing her back and grab the caramel sea salt chocolate, I open the packaging. And break off a big piece, I hand it to her and she starts taking little bites.

In no time the whole chocolate bar is gone and we start eating the gummy bears, the movie is still playing, but we both don't really pay attention because we're too busy with each other. I kiss her on the head, and she wraps her legs around my waist and starts hugging me even tighter.

She lets her head rest on my chest while her eyes are on the tv, I still rub her back and give her kisses all over her. Her eyes start to close and slowly close. I whisper in her ear, "Y/N sweetheart, are you awake?"

I don't get a response and I figured out she was sleeping, I slowly remove myself underneath her.

I lift her and hold her like a baby and walk upstairs, and I lay her carefully on the bed and lay a blanket over her so that she doesn't get cold.

I go downstairs and turn off the tv and clean the mess we made. I sigh deep it had been a long day and I'm really tired. I drop the thing that I'm doing and get undressed. I get under the blanket and, lay myself next to Y/N. I rest my head on her back and wrap my arms around her.

-

The pains were so heavy and they hurt so bad. I didn't move cause I don't want Axl to wake up. So I just lay there, his arms wrapped around me gave a nice feeling. My tears started to get watery again, I didn't want to cry not of this stupid pain. But then the first tear left my eye, I let out a small whimper when the pain increased.

My breathing started to get worse and louder. The tears got more and the pain intenser. Then I felt the arms tighten around me, I felt a soft kiss on my forehead and it made me calm down a bit. But the tears didn't stop.

"Honey let me make you a heating pad." He gives me another kiss and hugs me tight again. Then the arms loosen and I panic, "Axl please no- Don't leave me alone in this pain. Please!?" Tears roll unstoppable over my cheeks, rolling down in my wet from all the sweat T-shirt.

Axl looks at me worried and cups my face with one hand, he lays another one on my stomach. "Y/N trust me please I'll never leave you alone- Never I promise." I look at him a bit calmed down but still worried. It felt like the pain had taken over my body, I couldn't control myself anymore.

He lifts me like a baby and walks to the livin' room with me in his arms. He lays me down on the couch making sure I was comfortable. Then he starts heating a heating pad for me.

He walks over to me and lays down, he places the heating pad on my stomach and hugs me tight. And there we lay, tired and exhausted of the night. My eyelids starting to feel heavy so I close them, I feel Axl moving a little bit and that's the last thing I think of before I fell asleep.