Do you even love me? - Duff x Steven

Hey bitches,

So this chapter is a request from mckagan_roses_duff , make sure to go check her out.

Duff comes home late, and ya know what's happening then ;)

Smut warning

-

"You're home late again."

I walk into the living room and I see Steven, he's laying down on the couch. Al cuddled up with blankets and pillows.

"Steven I'm sorry, just work is killing me, Axl wants this album done this same fucking month."

I walk over to him, he's looking at me very angry. I sit down next to him and I wanna calm him down, the last months have been very hard for him. Axl fired him, but he still does want me in the band. It's hard to combine your love life with your work. Especially when your love hates the people you work with.

I grab the younger boy's hand and I carefully start to caress it.

"Stevie I know I'm really busy but I promise when I'm done all my time is for you."

The drummer looks up at me with mixed messages in his eyes, one of them is really sad and hurt and the other one is mad and very angry.

"You always say that, and bye the way when you're done with making that album you go on a tour. Without me... And when you go on tour you'll forget about me and you'll find somebody else to love. "

His eyes big blue eyes that I love so much start to fill up with tears. He pulls his hand back and looks down, he doesn't want to look at me anymore.

"Duff sometimes it just feels like you don't love me. You always get home late. And when you're home we don't have any intimacy. You are always too tired, you don't even wanna kiss me."

"Do.. do you even love me?"

He looks up at me again, this time tears running desperately down his cheeks.

"Steven-"

I pause for a moment and I look him in the eyes, I sigh deeply.

I.. I.. I'm starting to fall over my words, it doesn't want to come out of my mouth why I don't know.

Steven changes his position and sits with his head between his legs. I hear him cry softly. I lay softly a hand on his leg.

He looks up at me, pulling his leg away. He looks at me incomprehensibly and angry look before he gets off the couch and walks into the bedroom we shared.

I hear the bedroom door open and then close. then I hear a click, he probably locked the door. I think by myself.

Tears start to flow from my eyes, without a sound I cry and cry, till I can't cry anymore. I drop my head on the pillows, they smell like Steven. I put my legs on the couch and fall asleep.

I don't know how deep I slept, but I was awakened by a glass that fell on the floor. I get up and see that the light in the kitchen is on, I walk into the kitchen and I see Steven standing there. He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

We stop there to lock eyes with each other, but only for a few seconds. Then I blink a few times and realize I have to take action now if I ever want to make it right with Steven.

"Stevie is everything alright?"

He looks at me questioningly and he says: "I was thirsty and I wanted to drink something but then the glass slipt out of my hand and I accidentally cut myself."