+The things you like to watch

Steven
You two like to watch anime that's because it keeps you two away from the real world. You can no longer stop watching, once you started a series or a movie you don't stop for anything and no one.
You don't really care what you look at on the tv, the only thing you really want is to be able to roll up his chest and kiss him.

Duff
Duff and you often watch reality TV that's because you love to criticize people.
Duff is a very sweet boy because every time you laugh he also laughs at your reaction, he always gets very happy to see you laugh.

Izzy
Izzy and you love to watch action movies. When you are finished watching the movie. You usually end up in each other's arms, hugging and kissing each other. You two quote the whole time the movie. It makes you laugh all the time. Cause Izzy looks
ridiculously cute when he does that.

Axl
Axl looks really rough but you two loves to watch Disney with.
He always makes popcorn. When he gets bored or wants your attention during the movie he starts throwing popcorn towards you. You usually get annoyed and start throwing popcorn back to him. It usually gets out of hand and then the two of you consecutively running.
When you are both tired, Axl is suddenly behind you, he grabs your hips and pulls you back then he starts kissing your neck.

Slash
Slash loves horror and you do too. You two usually look at the scariest horror movies in the evening, every time you get shocked by the film, he laughs because he thinks you have a super cute face when you get shocked.
You always lie in his arms when you watch a film, mostly you caress him non stop him it makes super quiet. When the movie is over Slash usually falls asleep in your arms and you in his arms.
If not he scares you all night, you hate it but you think it's kinda cute. When you finally lie down in the bed, he always says to you: Goodnight spooky. And then he kisses you on your forehead.