Being Katsuki Bakugou's Older Sister

-He's your errand boy on your period. He's also your heating pad and pillow and personal chef.

-He wants to beat you at everything and anything(even though he can only beat you at a few things)

-Your like his personal therapist

-Mina and Jiro are your 2nd favorite people

-At the USJ attack you came when they called you to help with some villains. You went to Katsuki immediately checking for injuries, you found a bruise lets just say no villain escaped your wrath

-At the U.A festival you watched the whole thing personally front seat. When Katsuki beat Todoroki you were upset he didn't try his hardest for your brother but going to Endeavour and him seeing your proud face made him so mad. But the restraints pissed you off. "I'M PROUD OF YOU KATSU!  ALSO GET THOSE RESTRAINTS OFF IMMEDIATELY WE'RE FIGHTING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"After that statement Katsuki was more pumped up to fight you than against Todoroki.

-You don't train him a lot due to being a hero you were busy. So whenever he gets to fight you it's usually after something important and he did good or there's an important event he needs training for. He's always super excited to fight you knowing he's closer to beating you even if it's only a little.

-You had him intern with you. Needless to say he was super excited knowing he got to train with you. He thought you looked so cool leading all the heroes in a rescue. 

-In Heroes Rising. You two were just like Endeavor and Todoroki. You strangling him and him trying to breath.

-When he got kidnapped oh boy... The league of villains barely stood a chance against you. With your fighting senses heightened the only reason you did stop was All for One. You thanked the kids who saved him with tears. Katsuki also felt bad when you came running up crying to him asking if he was okay.

-If you are LGBTQ+. Before you came out Katsuki kept every boy away from you. After you did you could barely talk to anyone that was a stranger.

-He helps you with outfits and makeup for special events.

-Sometimes you take him with you to hero events so he knows what its like. He'll run into Todoroki or Iida. When you saw Todoroki with Endeavor you told Katsuki to talk to Todoroki while you dissed Endeavor both teens were very amused with this. When you see Iida the teen immediately greets you both while Katsuki told him to piss off. You and Ingenium were very friendly with each other some even thought you were dating but you weren't. But Katsuki still wanted him away from you.

-His first steps was because your were teasing him too much so he wanted to leave and he did just that but on 2 legs. 

-You were sad when he didn't get his hero license but you were watching the retake and oh my god did you have flashbacks. Everyone stared at you weird because you were crying about how cute Katsuki was when he was little, amazed over your quirk since he didn't have his yet. Katsuki was embarrassed to have you as his sister.

-When you first met the Bakusquad everyone thought you two were exactly alike. In fact when you went to visit Class 1-A the way you hit Katsuki on the head for stealing money from you. They thought you were the mom.