Being Shoto Todoroki's Younger Brother

-Your first words were 'dada' except instead of it being towards your actual father it was towards Shoto. "dada." "No Aniki" "dada" "Aniki" "dada" "SHHHOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" "damn"

-You thought of Fuyumi as your mother since you never actually met Rei since she was at the hospital a few months after you were born.

-At the USJ attack you thought your brother was in danger but when he came unharmed you just sighed in relief, hugged him and asked if he was ok. You remained calm being Shoto's brother you took after his personality.

-Shoto never leaves you home alone with your father just in case. He's very protective of you. But he still trains wanting you to know self-defense.

-You met Class 1-A when Shoto didn't want to leave you at home with Endeavor who was in an even worse mood than usual. They all gushed at how alike you were. Some were concerned at why he was so calm at a young age. And when you napped in his life they thought you were adorable sleeping so peacefully. "Todoroki he needs to go home you can't bring a child to school." "It's too late he's already here" "Todor- You know what never mind just sit down and make sure he behaves" "Yes sir" during training Aizawa let you hang out in his sleeping bag you even found cat ears and put them on. Shoto almost broke down at your adorableness.

-"Hey Shoto when are you and (Who you ship Todoroki with) gonna get together" "I don't know soon I hope" "Me too." But (Who you ship Todoroki with) was blushing as he/she was right next to them

- They invited you too the retake on the Hero License test. You weren't generally a bad kid but you were honest so you kept insulting everyone some of the kids too. "Your hero name is 5 weenies?" "No it's Shoto" "Lame" T_T "You have anger issues" "Shut up!" "See." *_* "Your desperate huh lady" "I am aren't I?" "Yeah too bad it's in vain" TwT "Kid don't you want to play with the others!" "No go away your annoying" T^T 

- You met Eri in an attempt to get you to talk to other kids seeing you were antisocial. It didn't really work but you guys got along "Hello I'm Eri" "Hi I'm Y/n" "Do you want to play dress up with me?" "sure" You had Eri choose your outfit which was a prince outfit. But you goddamn! Fuyumi had a lot a fashion magazines sometimes being really bored you looked through them. When Eri let you choose her outfit she didn't regret anything. She looked like amazing! You had fun role playing a sort of Romeo and Juliet. The girls thought it was young love. Aizawa looked like Shoto was gonna have another missing brother. 

-You met Kota in another attempt to get you friends. Did it work? yeah. You guys got along by being brutally honest with others although got mad at you a lot for talking about him having a crush on Eri. "They are so annoying." "Almost as annoying as you and Eri not getting together." "S-shut up!" Shoto chuckled at your converstations and Midoriya was amazed because 1. Kota didn't get along with anyone easily 2. His classmate that showed almost no emotion laughed! 3. You were so alike