Being Momo Yaoyorozu Older Brother

-You trust Momo a lot so you don't care what she wants to do it as long as it's safe and reasonable you were fine with it.

-You could help Momo with literally anything. You were like a perfect role model.

-You are the perfect house husband. You've gotten many ladies (and other non ladies) to request your hand in marriage. All denied because you promised Momo that you would marry if she trusted the partner and so far none have succeeded.

-The only one she trusted was none other Tensei Iida. But you couldn't trust in the fact that he was a hero and he would return home safe. (and he didn't 🧑‍🦽🧑‍🦽) Maybe they will try again maybe they won't. (Can someone make this a fanfic like actually maybe i'll do it myself)

-Your occupation is to be substitute mainly for hero programs.

-This is how you would meet Class 1-A. You recognized Iida but he wasn't fond of you because you had rejected his brother's hand in marriage. You also recognized Todoroki as you worked with his mother and brother a few times. You volunteer at hospitals often. You nursed his mother a few times. You assisted his brother with patients sometimes.

-You are one of the most kindest people ever. Like no joke your like Tanjiro kind. You know how to make people smile by smiling.

-It takes a lot to bring you down. It's harder to bring your mood down than bringing All for One down.

-When younger Touya (Yes you used to know him. Endevour used to bring you to his house to heal him seeing as you have some sort nursing degree) adored you. Maybe even a tiny little crush. Even now he's hesitant to attack Momo in fear of worrying you.

-You have a nice jawline. Not too sharp and not too soft(not that there is anything wrong with that.)

-You helped Momo with her period by making any and all items she might need. You have and will do almost anything for her.

-Since you do work for hero classes you help Momo train. You tell her what she needs to improve and she doesn't doubt you for a second.

-You are your family's pride. You could do almost anything with a pure soul as well. Your only fault is you would sacrifice yourself in a flash.

-When Bakugou got kidnapped. Momo actually asked you for help. While you were a bit hesitant seeing as how dangerous it was you helped anyway. After helping them you checked on citizens that were involved in the incident. You couldn't help but laugh at their disguises. Momo was especially confused.

-Recovery Girl is especially fond of you because when you substitute you heal the students on your own rather than them going to Recovery Girl. (MATERIAL GWOOOOWRRRLLLL) 

-When you moved Momo was really sad. She kinda had depression stage in middle school. But after learning you were gonna visit you were just busy she came right back.

-You were really happy when you saw Momo rocking the keyboard at the Heroes Too concert. Though you did assist with some expenses.

-Tenya does not like you. No matter how kind you were to him. No matter how much you tried to get back on his good side it didn't work. Iida held grudges and he was good at it

-When you heard of Heroes Rising Incident you were worried especially since you heard your sister suffer the more serious wounds. You were glad to hear she was okay and that she helped a lot.