Being Shoto Todoroki's Older Sister

-You are very motherly infact you took that job up when your mom left to the hospital

-When you moved you gave all your siblings copies of keys to your house so they could come in anytime they want.

-You became a therapist and you interrogate people due to knowing a lot about mental health.

-At the USJ attack you were checking on students and seeing what questions they could answer. They noticed how close you were with Shoto. "Do you know Todoroki-kun personally?" "Yeah he's my younger brother"

-You can get really tough it comes from Endeavor. "I refuse to answer that question." "Do it or else something's gonna happen and your not gonna like it!"

-Your siblings have witnessed this side only Fuyumi just witnesses it the boys on other hand get the short end of the stick."TOUYA IF I SEE ONE MORE SPEEDING TICKET BECAUSE OF YOU YOUR GETTING THE SPATULA" "NATSUO IF I SEE ONE MORE NOISE COMPLAINT ABOUT THAT DAMN VIDEO GAME YOUR GETTING THE SPATULA" "SHOTO IF I SEE ONE MORE RECEIPT FOR 5 BOXES OF COLD SOBA YOUR GETTING THE SPATULA"

-You've gotten used to them coming in and doing something there not supposed to do in kitchen. You often use the spatula while cooking so that's what you scold them with. (Naruto moms be like-)

-When the Stain attack happened you were allowed to go in to see if they were ok. But when you went in you scolded Shoto and his friends after their check up. "Shoto be more careful and if you knew something bad would happen drag a pro hero with you it doesn't matter if they don't understand drag them! And you two you shouldn't go after someone who is stronger than you and has beaten those who are also stronger than you! And don't get my brother involved!"  "sorry" You even had the audacity to scold Endeavor "How dare you what if he died! Watch your son he's only just gotten into U.A don't be a moron!" "Whatever..." "Hm?" "nothing" the heroes found this amusing but not Gran Torino and Manual since they also got scolded. "Watch your kids next time!" "They're not ours!" "They might as well be since your in charge of them!" "Yes ma'am..."

-When Shoto came home after training camp. You comforted him told him it wasn't his fault. You also hit Dabi with a spatula for antagonizing his brother like that. When he tried to sneak out you to rescue Bakugou you caught him first "So where are you going?" "To rescue Bakugou." "Come back safe and sound or your getting the spatula" "Hai"

-In the Hero Rising movie you were with your dad making sure citizens were ok. But first you went with your dad to cry about Shoto's victory. "I'm so proud of you Sho!" "yeah yeah..." The students looked at the scene some were laughing some were thinking 'how wholesome'

-You met Eri trying to help her. You did some what but the concert did its' magic. Now you are like her mom. "Hi Y/n!" "Hi Eri!"

-Your always trying to help your siblings you are very close to letting them live at your house despite their protests.

-They all love you just as much but you are very caring and do enough for them honestly they owe you their lives and you saved them a lot of beatings.

-When Touya left you cried your eyes out. But when you saw him as Dabi. You hugged him right away. "I missed you Touya..." "I missed you too Y/n..."

-One time you met the LOV and this is the exact words you said to them "If my brother is dead because of you guys your getting the spatula but a whole. lot. worse." "whatever..." Yeah Shigaraki got the spatula he was knocked out for two days.