Being Shoto Todoroki's Younger Sister

-When you first got your period the boys panicked seeing as Fuyumi wasn't home. You were crying cause your stomach hurt. When Fuyumi came home she saw Shoto and Natsuo crying on the floor with their sister and blood on the floor. "What Happened?!" "I'm bleeding and my stomach hurts!" *sigh*

-Shoto is very protective of you but Endeavor finds you useless and fragile as your a girl. But you proved him wrong after you learned martial arts from Fuyumi who learned as a way of self-defense. He witnessed you do this as you flip a grown man who was being a pedophile.

-You care a lot for your sibling and you overreacted at every wound. Natsuo stubbed his toe and you had the first aid kid ready 5 seconds later

-At the USJ attack you had the first aid kit right away they still wonder where you got the crutches and casts from.

-At the Sports Festival you had felt bad for your brother for the wrong reasons. "I feel bad for you Shoto" "Why because I got #2" "Yeah and now your in the same place as dad." The Todoroki family heard that loud and clear. "YYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNN" Even Dabi busted out laughing at his little sister who was outside checking on his siblings "I've never met her but I love her"

-When the Stain Incident happened you worried about you brother and visited him in the hospital every chance you got. Whenever he 'ow' you were quick to call a nurse everytime. Midoriya and Iida were introduced to the latest addition of the Todoroki family. And they loved her.

-When Shoto came back you knew what happened with Bakugou. "I'm sorry Sho-nii" "I'm sorry too y/n"

-You met Eri as to meet her seeing you helped a lot of people at your school. You guys got along wonderfully. In fact you two were so cute Aizawa and Shoto now have a sole page in their family albums labeled 'Y/n and Eri'

-You and Kota don't get along too well due to Kota's attitude and yours clashing. But you guys are still friends.

-You were at the Hero re-take test because you were in that class and the one that kept your teacher sane. The way you gave them a hard time was giving your classmates confidence. "You go guys you can do it!" "Your right Todoroki we can do it!" "Y/n don't encourage them!" "I'm here to give you a hard time Sho-nii so that's what i'm gonna do." "dang it..."

-"Hey Sho-nii you and (Who you ship Todoroki with) look soooooooo cute together" *chuckle* "Thank you Y/n" "Do I get to be an Auntie?" "Maybe/No were both males it doesn't work that way"(Depending on the gender of who you ship y/n with female/male) " "Yay!/Awwwwww..."

-Class 1-A met you when Shoto took you to U.A seeing there wasn't anybody at home to watch you. They gushed at how wholesome you were. You colored pictures from your coloring book for everybody they were all so cute but they wondered how a small child like you colored inside the lines so neatly. During Training they used you as an example on how to keep someone safe while fighting a villain.