Being Momo Yaoyorozu's Older Sister

-Momo was the best thing that ever happened to you. Your parents were quite offended when you stated this fact but were happy that you liked your sister.

-Your protective but not in an intense way just constant "Did something happen?" "Are you alright?" "When do you think you would come back?" "Call me if you need anything"

-Your occupation is sewing and designing. Many heroes come to you to design seasonal costumes. Including Present Mic he adores you a lot.

-When Momo first got her period. You were the most therapeutic thing ever. Now she wants you around every time she's on it. Though most of the time that can't be arranged.

-Your very lovable with the perfect amount of energy. Your never too much or not enough. 

-When you were younger people would consider you a prodigy. This made it very hard for Momo to catch up and causing her confidence to go down a lot. Eventually she accepted the fact that it didn't matter about what you did only what she did though this was only after you had a talk with her after noticing her mood.

-You spoiled Momo which wasn't very hard when it comes down to toys, clothing ect. but you liked taking her to special events when she was young. She got to meet plenty of heroes and other important people.

-When the USJ attack happened you were worried but not much after learning the heroes arrived just in time. Though they did arrange you fixed All Might's suit. You also really wanted to redesign Momo's hero costume after Jirou recalled the incident that happened but Momo insisted that it was alright.

-You got to meet Momo when she was doing interns because you were the designing outfits for the commercial. You were very disappointed the hero she was interning with was exploiting her but Momo looked to determined for you to try and stop it.

-During this meeting you also got to know Kendo well. You also requested to know who designed her hero outfit as it was simply amazing and when you learned she designed it herself you kind of begged her to help you design clothing but she was dead set on her career being hero work.

-In the Heroes Rising Movie you were so proud and worried you kind of blew up making a bunch of bandages and trophies in an attempt to heal her and in an attempt to show your pride in her.

-When you were in the same area as the Bakugou Rescue Mission that was going on. You busted down crying seeing Momo and her friend's choice of outfits. She looked she always does but it hurt you to see their sense of fashion. You made her promise that any and all disguises, outfits and ect. will be taken up with you first. You didn't and couldn't and trust her anymore.

-She did break this promise when the Heroes Too concert came up. You passed out. WHY WAS EVERYONE WEARING AMAZING OUTFITS BESIDES YOU DARLING SISTER?! Your pride was wounded and your soul was teared apart. Though besides that you did cry a bit due to their wonderful performance.

-You like to create costumes for dancers the most.